• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a Few Event Items at the Rare's Fest

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone, I have some specific items in mind i would love to purchase at the rares fest on Hokuto.
Here are the Items:

Mummified Frog
Baked Fruit Pie Crafted By EM Nestor for a Special Treat Thanks Rylo/Shamrock
A Mystically Enhanced Poseable Doll in the Form of a Boy Called "Addie"
Jeweled Encrusted Sword with Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Hilt
Ornate Plate Helm with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side
Ornate Breast Plate with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side
Ornate Platemail Arms with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side Thanks Olcher
Ornate Platemail Gorget with the Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side
Ornate Heater Shield with Emblem of Lord Blackthorn's Family Crest Etched On the Side Thanks Ludeus
EM Eris’ Lost Cookie Jar

If you have any of these items, please PM me and we can discuss further. Or you can find my char at the fest. Name is "Alex" in the guild [*TT*]. A Guild created for members of Toad Town. I can pick up the item on any north American shard, but payment must be on Hokuto. Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful Rare's Fest. Thanks Blend, along with a few other, for hosting it and putting forth your hard effort. :)

Last edited: