• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Dread. Can anyone help?

D

Darien

Looking for a Dread as close to prefect as I can find.
Perfect as maxed or as close to max as I can get.

I will travel to your shrad to get it. Willing to pay.

Please ICQ me or PM me what you have.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check the Europa trade forum, because I know DemonKiller had bought and Xsharded some mares in to sell, so he could well have something worth xsharding over here for. Otherwise I'm not sure who else to ask.

Timber they don't spawn right now, devs have said they don't plan to spawn them right now, but it was a bit open ended in the way it was phrased. I think they may be bringing them in again with a later part of this event chain, as it wasn't outright denied that they'd return, but nobody knows :D Which is why folks are paying silly prices for 'em.

I think a fair few tamers stashed extras though, it's just getting them for a reasonable sum of gold that's the issue ;)

Wenchy

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh I have one, a really nice one, and I am almost finished training it.

A friend tamed it for me while I was taking a break from UO though so I missed the whole story line, and experience, so I am just a little curious...

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One question though...are these tamer only pets or are they like a Giant/orange beetles and can be used by anyone?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamer only ones, can't remember what the taming requirement is off hand, but it's above GM :D

Wenchy

R

RichDC

At 107/110 you will have only a 73% control chance

107/120 85%

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too bad really...if they had been like giant/orange beetles ( harder to tame then most things but anyone can contol them) They would have made a great mount for paladins and would have made PVP interesting!
:)

R

RichDC

Dont disagree, would have made it interesting lol

Makes you wonder what templatet thos vanguards were roling!!! lol

K

Kazumi the Wild

Too bad really...if they had been like giant/orange beetles ( harder to tame then most things but anyone can contol them) They would have made a great mount for paladins and would have made PVP interesting!
:)
If you think the screams of horror at tamers are bad now (including tamers with Dread Warhorses), can you imagine the screams if ANYONE could use these things without putting at least 240 skill points into it?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mind you, they wouldn't be able to whine that tamers were the only bad guys *snicker*

One of those things that might have made a fun publish to put on and remove after 24 hours of mayhem.

Wenchy

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you imagine the reaction of someone killing some guy who he thinks is just sitting on a black faction horse.....

F*&k you and the horse you rode in on........errr maybe not!

lol

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hahaha yeah!

I had a faction tamer friend who trained up one of the old school war horses. He'd come round my shop a lot for pots n that, drop a blade spirit for the horse and it happily munched those up while we chatted. The times we'd have a passing PK turn up and get owned by that horse lol. Had 3 griefers turn up and pick a fight, they dirtnapped soon after too. Wish I'd factioned hard enough to get one of those babies when they were stronger, I'll never forget that red hoss :D

Wenchy

M

Melissa Rohan

What are these things going for nowadays? Seen values anywhere between 2mil-20 mil. I'm on Europa if that helps and have a few spare in my stables.

D

Darien

I am still looking for a near max Dread. Please send me a PM or ICQ with the stats. I have no problem moving to the shard to pick it up. Just need to know what you have is all.