• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a coin/Covetous 2018 Artisan Festival Pillow

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I need one of these to complete my set, and can do one of the following

1. Pay On Atlantic (after transferring there)
  2. Pay on Lake Austin (my home shard)
  3. Trade on Atlantic for a similar item (I have the red Masks/Deceit lantern from the 2018 AF for trade, that would have to be transferred over).
  4. Other options might be considered (no RMTs).
If one if for sale somewhere, let me know. I checked all shards twice since the event ended and have not seen any on vendor search. I have shard shields for about a half-dozen shards, and would consider getting one for a shard I don't have, if it means getting this item (plus I can probably pick up a bunch of my tokens from the shard in the process, since the last two years' trades didn't work out because of the relative lack of choices for both 2018 tokens and the 2017 holiday).