• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Carpenter with 80-90 Tinkering skill (not more)

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

I am looking for a Carpenter with a Tinkering skill between 80 and 90. It is important that the skill is not higher than 90. I want to ask for a small favor (5 lockable chests), and I cannot find an appropriate craftsman in game.

You can contact me through ICQ at 7041294.

Hawkeye Pike

M

Mark Knotts

Not trying to hijack your thread Hawkeye - but I am also in need of lockable boxes. Silly me forgot to make some while I GM'd my carpenter. So if anyone can provide me with this after Hawkeye gets his, I'd be very appreciatable:

* 50 - 70: Pick locked boxes made by 70 skill Tinkerer.

Or does anyone know of a lockpicking house that I can visit? I'd like 20. I'll pay very well. ICQ is in sig. :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a rune for a public picking house. When I am able to log in (I'm at work now) I'll see if I can find the rune, and post the coords.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this house, a very useful place! It is near the coastline east of the Britain moongate.

However, I need those crates on my character for a certain reason.

G

Gwenyth

That's my house :) Unfortunately I'm doing some reconstruction work right now, but everything should be back up in a couple of days.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's my house :) Unfortunately I'm doing some reconstruction work right now, but everything should be back up in a couple of days.
Gwyneth, thank you for your contribution and this great service! I truely hope your house will remain on Catskills forever, because future lockpickers will need your crates.