• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for 2 LUNA VENDOR Please.

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

Woops forgot the S

Spent 2 hours spamming for Luna vendor. No luck. I was hoping I could find someone here that has 2 luna vendors. Im starting back up on SONOMA for fun.

Thanks alot.

Raven

J

[JD]

Dang Raven why did you spend 2 hours spamming in Luna Bank to people working off counts...

You know you could have found one within 3 minutes.. just cruise around Luna and click on house signs. The owners ICQs are on a few of em, just send em a message and get a vendor silly :)

I know of at least 3 houses on the north side offering vendor spots...

R

RavenWinterHawk

Dang Raven why did you spend 2 hours spamming in Luna Bank to people working off counts...

You know you could have found one within 3 minutes.. just cruise around Luna and click on house signs. The owners ICQs are on a few of em, just send em a message and get a vendor silly :)

I know of at least 3 houses on the north side offering vendor spots...
sadly icq down. I know. I know.
An 86er even took me to a house with icq #

J

[JD]

takes some of them a while, try back in a day or two but dont spam - rl calls for some