• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for 16 like minded people to make a commitment till the end of the year!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hi All,

Seems the Donate to fund Stratics button is pretty rusty!

I have heard the best way to get a group going is to invite a few friends so here is your personal invite.

I am looking for 16 people to commit to a $5 per month donation between now and the end of the year.

Click here to join the fun!

If my friends rally and we can beat that goal Hurrah!! :cheerleader:

Stratics is a great community and I would love to see the funding request be exceeded in a way that allows the Stratics team to develop some great add ins and features, content, etc for the community.

Now for your throw down challenge.

If we can get 16 to commit and make their donation by midnight pacific standard time tonight. I will kick in an additional $25 this month.

Click here to counted in!

If you all can come together and get 50 people to donate and commit by midnight PST tomorrow. I will kick in an additional $100 this month.

Click here to join your Guild Mates

To easy you say?

Fine

You guys rally the community and get 250+ people to donate $5 and commit to that to the end of the year By midnight PST Wednesday September 30th , I will donate an additional 1$ for each person. Example 307 people donated and committed is $307 in additional donations.

Heck yeah, let's make Lord Nabin Pay!!!

Well I think that was pretty straight forward challenge.

Get involved and call your friends :) an opportunity like this doesn't come along often.

*Raises a glass of good old Moonglow Red to the crowd in the tavern room and settles back into his chair for a puff on his pipe filled with Ter Mur TreeFellow Tabac*

Thanks Stratics Staff and contributors for all of you tireless work!

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
i donated $25.
was gonna do $5 per month but im much more of a pay it in once and get it done kinda guy.
(and just so ya know thats $34 CAD ya bastards!)
Well Done Poo!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Good stuff!!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Big thank you to the players taking me up on this challenge. Supporting Stratics is a community effort. We all love being here, communicating and engaging on the resource here. A little donation is a big help and thank you to the hard working staff!

I know the donation link isn't displaying a result right now as it usual would. I am sure it's just a technical glitch. The Stratics team got a little note from me and I am sure they will take a look at it. when they get a minute :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Big thanks to @Nexus for getting the reporting fixed on the donation button!

Ok folks we are off and running. Thanks to everyone who has stepped up and joined in so far.

You are making a difference.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All of the donate links in the first post are not working.
Thanks I didn't think to update those :) I think they are all set now!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You all are doing great, Thank you for supporting our community site here on Stratics. The hard work of our volunteers and community is continuing to be preserved by your efforts!

Now my friend @Fridgster wanted to play a little let's make a deal so here it is.

We are a little behind it looks like over the course of the year for donations so I will throw down this deal.

Once @Fridgster makes his $10 donation tomorrow we will be off to the races. I will start matching all further donations Fifty Cents on the dollar. Your $10 donation will be matched with my $5 till the community has reached an additional $200. That maxes my match out for another $100. Total $300 for Stratics.

On your marks, Get set go! If you have been waiting, now is the time.

Click Here to keep the lights on!

*Waves you all over to the table and pours a few glasses of Good Old Moonglow Red for whoever sits down*

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You all are doing great, Thank you for supporting our community site here on Stratics. The hard work of our volunteers and community is continuing to be preserved by your efforts!

Now my friend @Fridgster wanted to play a little let's make a deal so here it is.

We are a little behind it looks like over the course of the year for donations so I will throw down this deal.

Once @Fridgster makes his $10 donation tomorrow we will be off to the races. I will start matching all further donations Fifty Cents on the dollar. Your $10 donation will be matched with my $5 till the community has reached an additional $200. That maxes my match out for another $100. Total $300 for Stratics.

On your marks, Get set go! If you have been waiting, now is the time.

Click Here to keep the lights on!

*Waves you all over to the table and pours a few glasses of Good Old Moonglow Red for whoever sits down*
10 donated. 50 awaiting ol friend.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Made a $25 donation for a healthy glass of Moonglow Red!

Thank you for the support, Nabin!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Made a $25 donation for a healthy glass of Moonglow Red!

Thank you for the support, Nabin!
*tips his glass of good old Moonglow Red your direction in salute*

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
ok @Fridgster is in with his $10 and we are off and running on the matching Challenge.

@Dimax
@Mirt
@Fridgster

Both of your donations will be in the Match! $45 is being matched with an additional $22.50!

Let's see how quick we get this done! $77.50 left in matching funds!!!

*jiggles a leather pouch sitting on the table. Clearly it has gold in it*

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Nexus can we give the people who donate a banner/ribbon of some kind? We used to have that blue "Supporter" one for it, but it appears to no longer exist. Especially since you have to manually confirm the donations anyway, you could just add them to the banner permissions group at the same time theoretically.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Nexus can we give the people who donate a banner/ribbon of some kind? We used to have that blue "Supporter" one for it, but it appears to no longer exist. Especially since you have to manually confirm the donations anyway, you could just add them to the banner permissions group at the same time theoretically.
I can look into that, but it isn't my decision alone.

*** It's Done ***

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Waves you over to the table, and pours you and nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*

@Arcus
@Cupid

Both of your donations will be in the Match! $50 is being matched with an additional $25.00!

Let's see how quick we get this done! $52.50 left in matching funds!!!

*jiggles a leather pouch sitting on the table. Clearly it has gold in it. Raises an eyebrow in your direction as he sips his Good Old Moonglow Red*

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*Waves you over to the table, and pours you and nice glass of Good Old Moonglow Red*

@Phreak
@Merus
@MoonCres

All of your donations will be in the Match! $60 is being matched with an additional $30.00!

Let's see how quick we get this done! $22.50 left in matching funds!!!

*jiggles a leather pouch sitting on the table. Clearly it has gold in it. Raises an eyebrow in your direction as he sips his Good Old Moonglow Red*

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I just want to make people aware, if you donate and are not logged in or are not registered on the site the donations will appear as coming from Stratics Staff.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

@ Anonymous (you know who you are!)
@Stratics Staff! (You also know who you are!)
@Glorfindel

All of your donations will be in the Match! $37.50 is being matched with an additional $18.75!

Let's see how quick we get this done! $3.75 left in matching funds!!!

We are almost there!!!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Let's see how quick we get this done! $3.75 left in matching funds!!!

We are almost there!!!

Donated $10.50, it will become publically visible whenever Nexus confirms it. I believe your challenge has been completed good sir :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

@Captn Norrington
@Jonas
@Victim of Siege

All of your donations will be in the Match! $70.50 is being matched with an additional $3.75! (Yep you went over the top!!)

Leave it to the Captain to make the Old Sage Pay! Great job everyone. You have earned the entire Match!

*Hands the pouch of gold over to the Stratics Staff*

*tapping his pipe with a plug of Termur Treefellow Tabac he contemplates his next challenge.*

Hmm a drawing for a special artifact maybe. Stay tuned who knows what the community members could win next!

*gives you a wink and waves over the tavern keeper*

Last edited: