• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for 16 like minded people to make a commitment till the end of the year!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hi All,

We had a pretty good response to last months request and added a few to our number.

Aries
Piotr
Captain Norrington
Tamais
NuSair
Zuckuss
Kelmo
Skett
Cymidei
Wing Zero Straight Edge
Slayvite
Archnight
Cupid
Lady Cat

Might have missed you if you were anonymous

Hats off to each of you!

I am looking for a total of at least 16 people to commit to at least a $5 per month donation between now and the end of the year.

Click here to join the fun!

*Raises a glass of good old Moonglow Red to the crowd in the tavern room and settles back into his chair for a puff on his pipe filled with Ter Mur TreeFellow Tabac*

Thanks Stratics Staff and contributors for all of you tireless work!

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
It's a great list that keeps growing. Thank you all!

*Raises a glass of good old Moonglow Red to the crowd in the tavern room and settles back into his chair for a puff on his pipe filled with Ter Mur TreeFellow Tabac*

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
We had a pretty good response to June's request and added a few to our number.

Big Thanks to:

Piotr
Kirthag
Picus at the office
Cupid
Skett
Cymidei
Merlin
Runic Carver
Archnight
Slayvite
Kelmo
Lord Nabin

Might have missed you if you were anonymous

Hats off to each of you!

I am looking for a total of at least 16 people to commit to at least a $5 per month donation between now and the end of the year.

Click here to join the fun!

Thanks Stratics Staff and contributors for all of you tireless work!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thanks again for the reminder!
I know I said this already but an automatic payment setup would be nice so I don't forget when I'm taking a break from uo
The donation system is designed for occasional or one off donations primarily. However we do have a reoccurring payment set up under Xenforo's built in Subscription system for $5.00/mo. https://stratics.com/link-forums/stratics-pro.1070/

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I just made my monthly donation. Glad to see others doing the same.

Thank you to all who continue to support the site, and special thanks to @Lord Nabin for his continued generosity.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When is the next donation period?
I haven't been around rl issues....

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The donation system is designed for occasional or one off donations primarily. However we do have a reoccurring payment set up under Xenforo's built in Subscription system for $5.00/mo. https://stratics.com/link-forums/stratics-pro.1070/
I just re-did this for the third time not sure why but for some reason the last to times the funds where refunded and the payments canceled?

Hopefully this time it will work

What I was asking before was do I setup the monthly auto pay for this donation goal that Lord Nabin set up until December
What day of the month does it start? Sorry I been very busy irl and have lost track of the last time I followed through on my word to help out.

Thank you in advance

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Just a reminder.

We might show at 100% however we have enough donors now to make some significant progress in advancement of the site.

looking for your name to be added friends.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just did my monthly donation and after I looked at the status and it says Its at 110%
I guess it hasn't been reset yet for this month?
I'll donate again when it resets
Any eta on the date it resets ?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for the reminder!
I know I said this already but an automatic payment setup would be nice so I don't forget when I'm taking a break from uo
Just wondering, how much it would cost to set up a sort of Direct debit function to donate?
Then i know it's done each month........as you get older the months sort of meld together until before you know it, it was January *blink* oh now it's December sort of thing ;)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess it hasn't been reset yet for this month?
I'll donate again when it resets
Any eta on the date it resets ?
Just wondering, how much it would cost to set up a sort of Direct debit function to donate?
I'm pretty sure it resets around the first of the month, so next would be Sept 1st 2017

The only option for an auto donation would be the "Stratics Pro" upgrade (unless you can set something up through Paypal), it's only $5 a month and gives your account more access (including no Ads!)
https://stratics.com/index.php?account/upgrades

Thanks again to you both for those monthly donations, they go a long way in keeping the site running and fund those contests that we do :)