• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking back on one day in Siege...

E

Eirlys Albyn

Thanks for posting this, Lord Tigsalot! That party was the all time best party I've ever enjoyed in UO--great friends and a wonderful time that I shall not forget.

G

Looks like an amazing amount of work in deco and prep went into it - whomever was involved in the arrangements is to be commended for the effort and creativity. Glad to hear it was a good time!

The KSS Christmas party on Siege a year ago was really fun in my opinion. It was a progressive party from house to house.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

whomever was involved in the arrangements is to be commended for the effort and creativity

[/ QUOTE ]
It was me and Eirlyse

now commend me!!!

G

Yes it was a lovely party.

Here is my memories from my forum :

<font color="green">Oh my head, what did happen last evning?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sits up in my coffin, my head and the rest of my body hurts, what did I do to it?

Alot of pics are in my head, wine, red like blood, humans, elves, necks, only few with gorgets, Santa, snowballs, drunk friends, drunk elves, drunk humans.

Trying to find out why my body hurts like I had been drunk, how could I be drunk? My vampire body do not allow me to drink, only from the neck of someone.

I start to remember, I was invited to a Christmas party, Prince Tom of ICE had invited me.

I wanted to bring Woody, an old friend of me, the last mayor of Safe Haven, from before the town died and become a ghost town.

I was making a gate for me and Woody, but Woody got a message, he was not allowed to go to this new land Malas, he had to stay home and take care of Safe Haven and NEW and let a younger family member, Blaze go in his place.

Alot of people was there for the party, most new faces, alot was people I had been helping getting started with letting my brother Tengel take them in in the guild NEW to make their first month a little easier.

I think Blaze did feel a little lonely, looking for all the names Woody keep telling stories about. He did drink alot and during the feast, he feeled ill and I hade to send him home, but he did meet Santa, he was a little shy at the first and did not want to join us on the line, but when most had meet Santa, he at last found his place in the line. I remember he brought Santa a pair of boots he had made on his own, Blaze is a young tailor and he wes proud, when Santa tryed the boots and said, they was nice and comfy.

The elves keep giving me bottles of wine, I could not make myself telling them, that my vampire body would not allow me to drink it.

But what did happen, why do my head hurt and why do my body feels like I had been drunk.

I start to remember, I gave the bottles to friends and one feeled sorry for me, he was already drunk. He offered me to drink the wine and then let me drink from his neck. I was a little worried, if I would be able to stop again, but he insisted and we gave it a try.

It was much easier to stop than I had feared and the wine did work on me, I become drunk too.

It scare me, I remember other necks, drunk friends, elves, humans, who all was happy to see me and wanted to give me hugs and did place their neck dangerous near my fangs and it was not possible for me to stop myself from taking a little drink. I don't think any of them found out and hope they won't see the marks on their neck, when they wake up today.

Santa, I remember I was sitting on Santa's knees, like a little girl.
He asked me if I had been good.
I told him, I had been good.
He mumblede something about me being red and good, like it was two thing, that could not fit together.
I'm not sure what he did mean with red.

He gave me a nice but heavy rock. I know my sister Rosalia will beg to have it for her garden. Later I meet Santa again, and he gave my some nice cookies. I will bring them to the NEW house when I'm able to get up of this coffin.

It was a wonderful evning, everyone was happy and there was alot of snowball fighting and noone dids notied, that I took a little drink here and there and I think I must had got very drunk, can't remember how I got home.

Thanks to ICE Clan for a wonderful party. I enjoyed it very much, think all did and I hope all will forgive me for the marks they will find on their necks when they wake up.

Freja, lonely vampire of Safe Haven
</font>

T

Taser-LA

So... come back and do it again Tigs!

I wish now that the PBD issue was settled, and we are getting PvP balances for
next publish or two... that some of the old guilds would come back.

Surely everyone is tired of grinding out the same stupid missions for the 50th time
on WoW by now.

Cheers!

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Surely everyone is tired of grinding out the same stupid missions for the 50th time on WoW by now.

[/ QUOTE ]
But if they do it only 827 more times, they get to ride a purple tiger!

G

I've seen someone with one of those purple tigers and when I asked her if it was worth it...she didn't understand english *shrugs*

Do any of ya'll remember ICE halloween party?

E

Eirlys Albyn

The absolute best part about WoW is that Tigsalot is there!! I sure miss him on Siege Perilous.

Of course I remember the Halloween Party. Tigsalot designed an awesome haunted house. We had a terrific party and the surprise visit to Hell Rock (or whatever it was) was totally amazing.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Anissa's book is still in the sand -- no its not. hmmm i thought i saw it recently. well looks there are some new neighbors; Morganna Grim and Wildflower.

T

Taser-LA

What will it take Tigs!!!?

You have beautiful elf ladies here begging for your company!

I will throw in an Ice White Oompa Loompa suit, and 20 human ears.

Cheers!

G

I would go visit it but...

YOU [censored] UNFRIENDED ME FROM YOUR [censored] HOUSE!!!

T

Tionne of Siege

<blockquote><hr>

ICE Christmas Party

Good times ...with many friends who are not with us anymore.

In my humble opinion, the best damn party event in Siege!!! :p

[/ QUOTE ]

had to drag out my old ID for this one. That was a really nice party, something I will remember for a very long time. I am glad that I was able to fine the link for you as I had forgotten about it. I hope you have saved the page and pictures as I not sure of the pictures being viewable since we no longer have an account at the location they at now.

Bye bye for now *Goes back to the timeless past*

G

ICE halloween party

the pictures are a little messed up. but this was our halloween party from old

it doesn't have the halloween house in it much, but it did win 1st Prize in all of Siege!!!!

damn I'm good

E

Eirlys Albyn

Thank you for posting that picture of your event, Mayor Kelmo! I had such a good time there--I will never forget your hospitality to the elves of Iron Claw Empire.