• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking 4 new Mempo

S

Skaribis

Would get this item myself but with my connection and lag issues, i just keep dying at my favorite hunting ground on Tuk. Would really love the new lucky mempo, i have a shinny new caprice for trade. Any takers?

Would make my tamer soooo happy, "if they ever fix luck" rofl. used to work great. ah well.

Thanks, you can contact me here, myspace.com/webthing or [email protected] MsN

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good luck. I've been spending about two hours a day for the past week slaughtering Evil Mage Lords/Rune Beetles with my Tamer/Mage who has 1,660 Luck, and have yet to see Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune drop, and i've gathered enough Tomarty's to get 7 Major Tokuno Artifacts. The one Mempo i've seen for sale in Luna is 30 Mill.

S

Skaribis

Well poodie, I did try, managed to get 2 majors, but died about 10 times and really need to train my rune and mare back up again after that many poundings. ahh well. my offer still stands for anyone, could add some cash too. or perhaps some other time honored rare, ... i have blessed hangovers, not regulars, blessed champane, even some heritage tokens or frag tokens, gosh, AM I BEGGING ... lol

Peace

S

Sky-byte

I've also had no luck in getting the mempo. I've been getting just dyes and other minor artifacts. Turned some in and got 2 major arties, would have more but some of the dyes I wish to keep ;)

A

AustinRules

I just got the golden tempo at the Tokuno Champ. Actually it popped into my pack while fighting the lions. First one after more than 50 champs.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck. I've been spending about two hours a day for the past week slaughtering Evil Mage Lords/Rune Beetles with my Tamer/Mage who has 1,660 Luck, and have yet to see Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune drop, and i've gathered enough Tomarty's to get 7 Major Tokuno Artifacts. The one Mempo i've seen for sale in Luna is 30 Mill.
I guess Darkfail is too tough for you? Back playing in Trammy land?

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have gotten 4 mempo so far at the champ hunts out of 750 drops and sold one so far for 25m, A freind of mine also has gotten 4 mempo so i just dont understand why some people get them and others are just out of luck. I read all the time about poeple not getting them when they just get 50 to 100 drops, NO it was closer to 200 drops before i got one so if u want one put time into it or just buy them. People think that everybody should have a shot at one when they dont put in the time and go to the hunts were it counts and think that killing the little ****s that are out there should give them one. Come on people when pub 59 comes out today everybody know were to get the drops, show up and see how your luck is then.........................

R

Richard Pryor

I pretty much fall into the catagory where I want everything everybody else has, but I don't want to put in the time.

So, if anybody likes freeloaders and wants to hook me up, I'm available for freeloading, but only about 30 minutes an evening after 6 pm. Weekends are hit or miss.

S

Skaribis

Guess we forgot that i said, my connection just gets me dead, that why i was asking for purchase, but at 25m? ill live without the extra 100 luck lol. anyway, good hunting everyone :D