• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lookin for...

U

Unknow

i seem to be having trouble finding bulk necro regs on napa. is there anyone around who could hook me up with some or with someone that could? any help would be appreciated. ill buy in the tens of thousands, need batwing, nox crystal, and pig iron. ps...are vamire bats and spiderwebs expected to go up in value in due time? thx. drop me a pm :gun:

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know what you mean. I just spent awhile on my Necro/Swordsman slaughtering Liches and Lich Lords in Ilsh for their Necro Regs, 50-80 total of various necro regs isn't bad. Sure beats the hell out of recalling around on my mage with a giant beetle in tow buying up the small stocks of Necro Regs at various Mage Shops and waiting for them to respawn. Too bad they shoved all sorts of other crap in with the Ancient Liches in the Ethereal Fortress, otherwise i'd be farming them for 150-200 total necro regs per.
With Overseer Sundered Blade and the new Conjurer's Trinket talisman, my Necro/Swordsman rips right through Liches, especially after Corpse Skinning them. Can easily stand toe to toe with LL Paragons and kick their ass, gotta love the Leeching of Vamp Form+Curse Weapon.