• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lookin for website

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There used to be a castlesandcourtyards website that now seems to be directed elsewhere when i use my links. Is it still up and running possibly under different address:eyes:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy cow, the site got jacked? takes you to a paint store??

F

feath

they didn't renew their domain. they'll be lucky to get it back for $100 - someone did that to one of my domains - luckily, it wasn't one i wanted and had let it go deliberately.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ack... thought Siobhan had handed it off to someone for safekeeping :sad4:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noooooo! *groans*

Now that just totally sucks... I was going to look for inspiration there while listening to the Town Hall too...

A

Amathist of PoC

no way its gone? All that hard work and inspiration?

T

Teeshy

Oh nuts!

I wonder if that's one that I saved a stack of content onto my harddrive? I'm gonna have to check later! *crosses fingers*

F

Flora Green

Thanks Mapper. I was just at C&C a few weeks ago. Same thing happened with Celtic Moon and the plant site. Gotta start saving images and instructions more often.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
ack... thought Siobhan had handed it off to someone for safekeeping :sad4:
I had offered to take it off her hands nad talked extensively with her, then nothing. Sad to see it go.

I'm slowly rebuilding my own deco site here: http://deco.girlgamer.net

Anyone interested in helping write guides is more than welcomed to sign up and I'll start approving stuff (PM me please)

T

Teeshy

I checked in my PC and I think I have pretty much all the deco from that site stored on my hard drive.

Not sure if sharing it would be the right thing to do though? Without permission?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I could ask her, i Have her on AIM.

Edit: I just talked to her and she said she would be okay with the pictures and stuff being used on another site. So if you have pictures and wanna put them up, PM me. I can help wtih the guides too.

F

feath

Being a writer, I'm pretty up to date on public domain rules. It's always good to get an okay from the originator of a picture, but once that picture is up on the inernet, without a copy write, the owner has passed the picture into the public domain. Anyone can use it.
Where do you think all the pretty icon's come from? ;)

T

Teeshy

Thanks Kayhynn =) I have the guides saved on my harddrive too, pretty much the whole website =P Cos of how slow my connection is, I tend to load a thing once, and if I think I'll use it again sometime in the future, I keep the whole page on my harddrive =) (must say, only with UO deco guides, not entire internet =P)

Yeah, I get the legalities of it Feath, just my own moral code more than anything =) More particularly when it comes to a whole website =)

But now that the go-ahead is got, if someone wants me to send them the site for their site (that sounds like a tongue twister =P) pm me an address and I'll zip it all up and send to you =)

M

MarPai

Hey can you just send me the stuff. I play on the free shards and teach people how to decorate their homes there. I had to be away for a while and am getting back into teaching folks there decorating. I could use the info to help me remember how to do things like stoves.

M

MarPai

UoDeco.com is up and running with plenty of ideas.
Ideas yes, Instruction NO. I need Castles and courtyards for their lovely detailed instructions on how to do various plant styles without using plants.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm adding those instructions to my site today.

I have the fireplaces and wall deco done, working on Flora. Being sick has put me behind on the project.

http://deco.girlgamer.net