• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lookig for rubble parts to these tables "pics inside"

G

I have one SW corner (see pic) to trade for a SE corner if you have an extra.

R

rajadeah

<blockquote><hr>

I have one SW corner (see pic) to trade for a SE corner if you have an extra.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry i would trade ya but i dont have any doubles on the SE leg part. but ide glady buy your flats? lol

G

I think the top corner is just another piece of no leg table. You never see the leg, so it would be impossible to tell them apart.

R

rajadeah

<blockquote><hr>

I think the top corner is just another piece of no leg table. You never see the leg, so it would be impossible to tell them apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you are right there is only 3 leg parts needed per table

G

I've about 23 flats...and no legs! If you truly have an extra leg or two, I'll gladly trade ya a bunch on baja.

I

imported_feath

i have three leg bits on europa. I also have 7 table top bits.
... the thread poster gets first option, but anything left you're welcome to ask for.

I

imported_feath

Okay, looks like raja isn't interested. If anyone else is looking for these parts, PM me. They go back up on my vendor tomorrow. These are on europa, and my shop is babylonian jewels, S-W wall in luna. cheers.

R

rajadeah

Just posting to say xfered to baja and will be there for about 24 more hours and im buying these table parts at a mill per so if you have any for sale q me at 100760226