• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lookie what I found! Another referal program, free simoleans involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

250 simoleans per week extra bonus after your friend has been subscribed for 30 days to 52 weeks of subcription That's over 10k simoleans per friend you get to sign up. There's the cash cow some people might be looking for

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah umm,....until some things get fixed,.....which I know will take a while,....I think I'll just keep my friends.

There are too many frustrations in the game right now and many players constantly complain. I know if I had never played before and a friend talked me into paying 10 bucks a month for the frustrations in playing, I'd be asking him/her for my 10 bucks back.

That referral is borderline "selling out a friendship". My rl friends are far more important to me than this game.

Even convincing them of a Free Player account isn't an option in my book because the only place they could experience the full game is in TC3, and I'd prefer to stay in EAland where I can avoid the vast majority of free players.

So no thank you, I will give my life for my friends, but I will NOT take from thier pockets. OMG ... do you seriously think anyone places the value of a friendship at the equivalent of $1.00 US dollar a month??????

WOW,...the more I think about this,....the more it actually OFFENDS me.

Status
Not open for further replies.