• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Look, what Khal Ankur dropped today...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. You seem to ask because of the Prized-tag. We wondered about that, too. Last time a bow with this tag dropped in my backpack and Tjalle has this now. Quite powerful stuff for PVM. I just wonder if this Caddelitte-stuff will still be relevant after the Halloween-event ended.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering I got a nice Bokuto, what does prize mean and how long will cadelitte stuff stay!? I do not read up or stay up to date with uo.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same here. prized just means that insurance costs on other shards are higher.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's UO! How could you expect anything better?

Well I could think better because I occasionally use wacky tobaccy or it could be the rose colored glasses I paid dearly for. But I did indeed expect more then a razor in my lemon which UO dropped in my trick or treat bag. Seriously I think I could pop over to the Twin Cities and find a dominatrix to thrill me cheaper then what I pay UO for the disappointment of it all. I guess in the end it is all about what a person is addicted too!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I could think better because I occasionally use wacky tobaccy or it could be the rose colored glasses I paid dearly for. But I did indeed expect more then a razor in my lemon which UO dropped in my trick or treat bag. Seriously I think I could pop over to the Twin Cities and find a dominatrix to thrill me cheaper then what I pay UO for the disappointment of it all. I guess in the end it is all about what a person is addicted too!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Prized also means that the object cannot be Blessed, either. So there is some significance for it, even on Siege.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Prized tag combined with the Caddelite property will make them somewhat rare drops after the event for those that care about that.
I kept the bow because I thought it was a cool combination.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I think I will do the same, if there wont be an offer, I cannot resist!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
why would a scythe be great for pvm with bleed and paralyze as specials? what am I missing?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not missing anything. Just a prized tagged item that happens to be a legendary artifact. Be fun for a role play who uses a scythe... Thats about it.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was wondering I got a nice Bokuto, what does prize mean and how long will cadelitte stuff stay!? I do not read up or stay up to date with uo.
Item Properties - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

Negitive Item Properties
Property Name Description
Antique Increased durability loss, can be powdered 3 times. Each powder will reduce max durability to 250, 200, and 150 respectively. Can be repaired.
Brittle Items with this property cannot be fortified. Found on Surge Shield and Mana Phasing Orb.
Prized Item insurance cost is increased, cannot be blessed
Massive Increased strength requirement, indicated by the item property strength requirement 125
Unwieldy Increased item weight to 50 stones, indicated by a item weight of 50 stones.
Cursed Cannot be insured or blessed, It can be found on some event items and Power Scrolls.
Unlucky Shown by having negative -100 Luck on the item