• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Look Here for Something Special to add to your Collection

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
This Auction Runs to Wednesday July 13th 7pm PST

These Items are located on Atlantic and on display at the Atlantic Auction House.

There are no buy out and each Item has a Reserve. I will update the posts daily and notify you all when each reserve is met.

ALL BIDS MUST BE POSTED HERE! I will not accept any bids via pm or icq.

The normal ten minute rule applies to this auction.

Items are as follows with opening bids.

1. Ginseng Root, Pure Form Server Birth opening bid 175 mil Lineman 200 mil
2. Mesanna Item Blood Donations (Void) (Full Vials) (1) opening bid 225 mil Lineman 375mil
3. Bane Chosen's Targeted Cities Mapbook (Works Like Runebook) (10)Pacific OPening Bid 75 mil
Europa Trader 105 mil

Once Again Each of these has a reserve. I will tag them reserve met when each one clears that stage for you. Pictures will be posted later today and the items are on display at the Atlantic Auction House located on the East side of Luna first house south on the other side of the wall from the luna moongate.

Happy Bidding.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood donations 300m or 150m and Magencia house you were interested in, also is the root the laying down type?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Blood donations 300m or 150m and Magencia house you were interested in, also is the root the laying down type?
Thank you Friend, This needs to be a gold only auction to keep things level. It is the laying down type and as stated above can be viewed at the Atlantic Auction House.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Friend, This needs to be a gold only auction to keep things level. It is the laying down type and as stated above can be viewed at the Atlantic Auction House.
Understood, I'll offer the 300 as stated above on the blood and 200 on root then. couldn't view items as I am at work, but ty for quick reply. Looks like some of my old items are making there way back to market lol.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bids updated. No Reseerves met yet but we are getting close.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
bidding update. A few of these items are close to meeting their reserve a little over a day left

EricVT

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, why are the opening bids not set as the reserve values?

What good does it do for someone to bid the opening amount if they know that won't get them the item?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Just curious, why are the opening bids not set as the reserve values?

What good does it do for someone to bid the opening amount if they know that won't get them the item?
A reserve means that the Seller has the option to sell it for less than their reserve price if they would like. So It may not be the amount that the seller wants but close enough to say yes.

Typically the best auctions start with prices a fair amount below market value. While I hardly ever run reserves these Items I decided to.

Happy Biddding All!

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All bids updated most are near reserve levels roughly 97 minutes left to go. Thank you everyone and good luck

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
OK folks I am all set for your deliveries please contact me to make arrangements all items are being released as sold. Congrats everyone!@!!!