• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Look at this pathetic excuse for a shard - Yes, I'm talking about YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sin-Vigor

Trammies, don't bother posting because you aren't involved in this - it's your horrible PvP'ers that provoked this post.

For one, you guys are walking way too [censored] proud.

You remind me of a cowardly little dog that barks at the the door, but when it's open you run for the hills.

Well guess what, cowards? The door is open to YOU! On all 3 shards that are under FL's grip (Origin, Sonoma, Pacific). You wonder why we didn't colonize LA? Most likely because we broke your shard and your alliances in half within 30 minutes. We colonize for PvP and domination, and if we come here (not likely unless you give us a good reason too, not this sappy garbage you call PvP) you guys will only be fulfilling half of the bargain, and that's the domination part.

Seriously, stop coming to our boards and posting up crap like "omfg we owned you on LA during the tour we're so badass we pwned you" well no you tards because you didn't, simply put.

The Fellucan community on Lake Austin is nothing more then a bunch of trammy guilds, running around with boomsticks and recruiting at haven and brit graveyard.

As a person, I can be summed up in three words;

Honor

Pride

And most importantly, Respect.

Let's see what kind of balls are inbetween those scronny little legs of yours. Give us a reason to come here or better yet, man up to your own words and come to one of our shards so I can personally shove them down your chicken necked throat.

Peace out losers,

Vigor/Sirehade

PS - Remember the name so you remember who I am when you see your homies gettin killed in party.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

We use to have alot of fun back then and now today and like the last month LA has been a ghost town.

Swoops dead

Mias dead

PvP action in yew Dead

And this last pic is the only sign of life outside luna

Trogs in painted caves was the only thing going
And I even went down to Despise to see the action there and it was unpopped.

Is all LA good for now is Doom and easy scripting and Soloing peerless boss's? And dont kid yourself that ppl will come back. There is nothing to come back too. Unless we all stand together and make this shard a fun place again then all is lost and we all need to pack our bags. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make this shard fun again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even people on your own shard are calling it dead.

This is like trying to make fun of a mentally ill person, too easy.

A

Ava Reese

This Post is sad Sin since alot of LA's PvPers went to Napa and Handed FL they ass. You all couldnt even beat them at the Harry in DSP, go post somewhere else.

S

Sin-Vigor

Give me proof that we got our asses handed to us.

Oh wait, that's right, you can't; mainly because your crappy shard couldn't do anything to stop the pvp prowess that we know as FL from farming 350 million gold from this server in less then 15 days. Thanks to all the trammys and wannabe pvpers for buying them from us.

And no, I won't stop posting here, I like it here already :&gt;

Consider this; Sin Vigor has now colonized these forums until lake austin mans up to their word. What's that I hear? You don't have the mental or spiritual integrity to come to one of our shards and "pwn" us?

That's what I thought. Your all just a bunch of cowards in your safe place while your security hangs by a [censored] thread.

M

MuseDeDannan

anyone else feel that this entire shard has got better things to do than give a rats ass about the tired ramblings of a clearly overly bored pubescent from another shard? Who is this person and why should we care? Here you are posting on our boards when LA is one of the smallest shards left in the game and we like it that way, try taking your drama somewhere that people actually give a crap like LS or GL ... I left both of those shards to get away from the mellow dramatic slap talk and time-of-the-month pissy pvp chatter.

To each their own, an it harm none do what ye will. Clearly you like UO for your reasons and we like UO for ours, you're not on this shard (thank god because I think I'd have to boycot the forums if you were and carry air freshener around with me in game to cover the scent of all the [censored] you spew from your oration cavern) and we're not on yours (and there's a reason for that too ... refer to the text in () above. Is your own shard really so boring and useless that you have to come here to entertain yourself? Run home and play with your dead doll body parts.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

anyone else feel that this entire shard has got better things to do than give a rats ass about the tired ramblings of a clearly overly bored pubescent from another shard? Who is this person and why should we care? Here you are posting on our boards when LA is one of the smallest shards left in the game and we like it that way, try taking your drama somewhere that people actually give a crap like LS or GL ... I left both of those shards to get away from the mellow dramatic slap talk and time-of-the-month pissy pvp chatter.

To each their own, an it harm none do what ye will. Clearly you like UO for your reasons and we like UO for ours, you're not on this shard (thank god because I think I'd have to boycot the forums if you were and carry air freshener around with me in game to cover the scent of all the [censored] you spew from your oration cavern) and we're not on yours (and there's a reason for that too ... refer to the text in () above. Is your own shard really so boring and useless that you have to come here to entertain yourself? Run home and play with your dead doll body parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes our shard is boring. Origin is boring. Sonoma is boring. Things get pretty slow when the iron grip of FL has their shards under control like stalin in the 50's. Your pvpers keep coming to my boards (orig, son, pac) and trash talking, wanting us to come here but it will never happen. Food for thought; keep your garbage pvpers on a leash like the cowardly dogs that they are and I will decolonize this forum.

If you don't want to hear the trash talk then in all reality, it's not my fault that you clicked on the link. As soon as you read "this thread isn't intended for trammies (no pun intended)" then you should have just hit the back button on your browser.

In a nutshell, bring it Lake Austin pvp'ers. I'm tired of all the garbage you people are talking.

MAN UP!!!

G

Lets see here
1) The Lady said Napa not Lake Austin handed you your asres.
2) Any scriptor can make 350mil in 15 days by themselves, so the fact that you said
<blockquote><hr>

Oh wait, that's right, you can't; mainly because your crappy shard couldn't do anything to stop the pvp prowess that we know as FL from farming 350 million gold from this server in less then 15 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is not really all that impressive.
3) Vamp ran FL off LA two years ago and the only reason you here on LA ranting is cuz FL cant hang on a real Production shard so you all have to hit the small ones and talk trash. And the only way you can prove me wrong is to control Fel on LS or GL or Alt. Come on Show us that PvP Prowess that is FL.

S

Sin-Vigor

<blockquote><hr>

Lets see here
1) The Lady said Napa not Lake Austin handed you your asres.
2) Any scriptor can make 350mil in 15 days by themselves, so the fact that you said
<blockquote><hr>

Oh wait, that's right, you can't; mainly because your crappy shard couldn't do anything to stop the pvp prowess that we know as FL from farming 350 million gold from this server in less then 15 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is not really all that impressive.
3) Vamp ran FL off LA two years ago and the only reason you here on LA ranting is cuz FL cant hang on a real Production shard so you all have to hit the small ones and talk trash. And the only way you can prove me wrong is to control Fel on LS or GL or Alt. Come on Show us that PvP Prowess that is FL.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is I don't even remember being on napa. But if she recalls correctly then we were. That garbage shard probably didn't make much of an impression because I was too busy rockin people for the ten minutes of PvP that was there and sitting on my ass the other 25 days.

Number one, no scriptor can make even 50m in 15 days, and please don't refer to illegal programs in this 1337 thread, I don't want it locked.

Number two, VaMp and their alliance broke in half within 30 minutes and we have videos and screenshots to prove it. We run from no one. Hell, last night I solo raided 6-8 FO_O by my self on pac. I died every time and got no where, but I still raided them for 2 hours.

Number three, small shards? Yeah, GL, baja, sonoma, origin and pac aren't small shards at all. Eat those words because we owned every aspect of all the large west coast shards and one east coast shard (we're pretty much a pure west coast guild, player wise if you didn't know).

As far as I'm concerned, previous poster, I don't remember your name because it's not important enough, you are just making up excuses and backpeddling like the little pancake you are. You were probably one of those cowards who was trash talking and here you are trying to back your way out of it.

Like I said, put the [censored] up or shut the [censored] up. I'm tired of you infedelic ****s.

G

Sin, your just a no name FL pvper.
your talking about how this shard has no talent? chad josh soldevi d-bo? they can beat almost any of your top tier protection blood oath necro.
if you think FL can dominate vamp or has dominated vamp then bring yout 50+ people

I

imported_Az of DSR

<blockquote><hr>

Sin, your just a no name FL pvper.
your talking about how this shard has no talent? chad josh soldevi d-bo? they can beat almost any of your top tier protection blood oath necro.
if you think FL can dominate vamp or has dominated vamp then bring yout 50+ people

[/ QUOTE ]

uh oh you in trouble now, you woke up the big guns. ( =

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well guess what, cowards? The door is open to YOU! On all 3 shards that are under FL's grip (Origin, Sonoma, Pacific). You wonder why we didn't colonize LA? Most likely because we broke your shard and your alliances in half within 30 minutes. We colonize for PvP and domination, and if we come here (not likely unless you give us a good reason too, not this sappy garbage you call PvP) you guys will only be fulfilling half of the bargain, and that's the domination part.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think anyone is wondering why FL didn't choose to Colonize LA I mean why would you? VaMp had already done the hard work and sent BTH back to origin demoralized and broken, the Fallen Lords capitalized on our work and finished off BTH. . . good job?

Personally I could care less where you want to play, its rather moot. If one day you choose to return to Lake Austin hopefully it won't be to far in the future and I'm still here, cause I would love to send you off shard not just once but twice. You can show off the screenshots and videos as you please. Even these non-pvpers know the truth. The Fallen Lords are built on propaganda everyone see's right through your lies, you've never amounted to anything in the game.

<blockquote><hr>

As far as I'm concerned, previous poster, I don't remember your name because it's not important enough, you are just making up excuses and backpeddling like the little pancake you are. You were probably one of those cowards who was trash talking and here you are trying to back your way out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's amusing to see how worked up your getting when those trammies you told not to post didn't even listen. So much for dominating our boards with your one man colonization because even our trammies didn't listen.

Your right Lake Austin is small, and thats how we made it. Apparently were just a little more dominating then you

C

Chango Pelon

I dont remember if you are one of the many guilds that went to Baja and got returned ASAP, but if you were, I know how many of you are and we "Cartel" hushed you pretty quick.

I am here now to avoid childish pride post and ignorant slides at mentally ill people.

And you should tone some of your agressive language down.

SIMMADOWNNOW!!!!

O

OptPrime

I really do wish I had my screenshots. Ive got a handful left, unfortunatley, but here is one.. as you requested, FL getting their ass handed to them.

Now, before I hear complaints about the choke point, remember.. You are FL. Your entire pvp charter revolves around choke points. So, henceforth this is an ultimate slap in the face, that Lake Austin.. beat you at your own game.

The quality of FL pvpers is a joke. Continue your talk and excuses of why you arent coming, we'll be waiting.. and laughing of course, at your pathetic shards you 'conquer'.

PS. I heard Fl's battle test is fighting Cypher. No wonder FL has the biggest guild in Ultima Online.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
OK.... FL you wanna come here and PvP.. great, BUT

We don't tolerate the kind of rude and crude trash talk that the OP is presenting.

SO ... this is a notice to any and all. We are watching and nasty posts won't be tolerated. This board is happy to see challenges and posturing, but it doesn't allow foul language and calling rude names off at anyone.

I'm locking the thread with this warning and I want the word spread to all... you come here... YOU BEHAVE.

-- El of LA
Big Sister is WATCHING

Status
Not open for further replies.