• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Longtime Gardening Site Gone

• Thread starter Melina Havelock
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Melina Havelock

Recently I was asked where a new gardener should go for good info and I pointed the person to http://www.celticmoon.com/plants/. Sadly that site has gone (no idea when obviously). Since the profession forums are down currently and I know some of you garden as well as deco, just thought I'd let you know. :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep waiting for the day I attempt to get to Tower of Roses and that has gone, also :(

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I keep waiting for the day I attempt to get to Tower of Roses and that has gone, also :(
LOL...do you not remember DevilsOwn when ToR went offline for quite a while? They had a problem with their domain from what I recall. It got migrated or fixed eventually but I remember having to use another site for a while during that time to get info on BoD rewards, plants, etc.

-Skylark

M

Melina Havelock

Thanks, BlissMarie. I found the exact page I was looking for. After the cocoa trees annoucement, I accessed the celtic moon site specifically for the old gen 5 news. I believe that was late Feb or early March. The site Kurgan listed is also helpful.

I realize people move on, but it's a downer when an old site that is long used disappears. I remember when Pluffy left, but thankfully someone else has her site up still. Or at least they did when last I checked. DevilsOwn, you bite your tongue about ToR.:p

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankfully, Sotheby's still has Pluffy's site content up as today. :thumbup1:

-Skylark