• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lucky mempo
2x LT sashes
1x hawkwind robe
1x tangle
1x specter lenses
1x hat of the magi
4x legendaries (SG loot for sure)

etc...

LOL - what a profitable morning spot-check.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The mage literally just stood in my crossfields and didn't even try to teleport out.

Nobody casted a single dispel field.

It was pure panic - man I love this shard sometimes.

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there not enough satisfaction in knowing that both you and your victims knew this happened that you feel the need to post this on a message board? I could see you posting screen grabs from killing other pvpers but this is kind of like a high school kid beating up some kids in elementary school and running around bragging about it.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there not enough satisfaction in knowing that both you and your victims knew this happened that you feel the need to post this on a message board? I could see you posting screen grabs from killing other pvpers but this is kind of like a high school kid beating up some kids in elementary school and running around bragging about it.
Honestly, there were lots of satisfying things about this thread, but the most satisfying was seeing 250+ views and no GIL responses.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW - all of this stuff is for sale for Siege or ATL gold. I'm willing to deal privately for those who don't wish to be persecuted.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:Begging:

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW - all of this stuff is for sale for Siege or ATL gold. I'm willing to deal privately for those who don't wish to be persecuted.
What's the story of this "persecution"

Are people seriously not dealing outside the battlefield because they got pked and looted? That's some serious titty baby care bear shiete there.

I'm surprised someone left the house with that gear on siege tbh. The hawkwind robe anyhow.

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's the story of this "persecution"

Are people seriously not dealing outside the battlefield because they got pked and looted? That's some serious titty baby care bear shiete there.

I'm surprised someone left the house with that gear on siege tbh. The hawkwind robe anyhow.
It's not news that most of GIL won't deal with HI-5, period. I say 'most' because we've had some GIL members make requests to buy items off of us, with the agreement that we wouldn't tell anyone for fear of blow-back. Needless to say - this provided us with lols.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Funny you'd find a lack of response satisfying.

My take is it's a juvenile thread written by a juvenile and not really worthy of a response, but thanks for playing ;p
It is just a BAIT post to try and get a response. That was probably all his stuff that he just spread out on his roof and took a picture of and said it was gotten all in one day from a rival guild trying to get a rise out of them.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is just a BAIT post to try and get a response. That was probably all his stuff that he just spread out on his roof and took a picture of and said it was gotten all in one day from a rival guild trying to get a rise out of them.
It wasn't all in one day.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to the OP it was.
My bad. There was loads more stuff he had been "collecting" locked down on the roof before. I guess he had a spring clean. Still a pretty nice haul though.

Akaku

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I know this is from 2016 but if you are still interested in Atlantic gold for siege items let me know

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
took almost 2.5 years but now you have a GIL member responding! yay!

time to come back by the way. we could use some competition...

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
took almost 2.5 years but now you have a GIL member responding! yay!

time to come back by the way. we could use some competition...
Jings, I read almost the entire thread before seeing it was over 2 years old...anyway, Crunch authored a little love note to Shal (don't you go denying it Crunch) and sent it via a NEW he XD'd a couple of months back, reminiscing about 15 years ago. so I thought he was back.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Now that that is out of the way...