• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL this is great.

• Thread starter Supr Funzor Time
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Supr Funzor Time

so today we were killing people in yew we being me slick and his son but anyways heres the point abraham wanted to duel i go to wrong he wont come off the building hence i wanted to duel in the grass so no gank would happen via them on the tele pad. So... anyways i duel ezra and he said full tempvsfulltemp so i said ok we duel i kill him they proceed to then gank me poison my horse so forth, they kill me Gank success. End story now discuss.

M

MasterP

Dude you cry more then a 2 year old. Be happy you got a duel. Everyone knows Ezra has a trash ass connection. Be lucky you got a full duel. I would of ganked you from the second you flagged.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah hes got a point... if they tried to gank me i guranteed they wouldnt of succeded.. you got to watch out for this **** and be on alert lol I always look forward to that gank after i own someone from fme or son but supr has never done it to me so idk..

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah hes got a point... if they tried to gank me i guranteed they wouldnt of succeded.. you got to watch out for this **** and be on alert lol I always look forward to that gank after i own someone from fme or son but supr has never done it to me so idk..
You don't own anyone :'(

R

Rand Al

only time you can duel a super and not get ganked is when it is orian.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya your right, when i try to fight anyone of you guys it ends up me getting ganked lol like the time with fostinator.. lures me to old guard zone (or guard zone w.e now) then i get ganked by like 5 of you then when i try to fight sweet teen he just runs off if i dont let him spam blood oath on me then comes back with 3...

S

SUPRsalad

Some of my favorite memories.. aaaaah...

"if he wins, gank him.. If he loses, gank him"

-Gemma, circa winter 2009

S

Supr Funzor Time

wellset it off theres a time for everything is all i can say.

E

Ezra KOS

I'd like to add that duel #2, SOMEONE (won't mention any names but the whiny kid who started this thread) spent 90% of the duel redlined, i finally ran out of mana, and all he did was strangle me....

then i died because I couldn't even mini heal because my MR sucks on that character, and his butt buddy laz res killed....

whole lot better than ganking someone eh? talk your ****, your not even good.

M

MasterP

only time you can duel a super and not get ganked is when it is orian.
When me and you dueled on top of yew jail you didnt get ganked. Ohh yeah you were busy saying OOoOoo.

Or remember that time you told me 1v1 at the gate. You got red lined and had me ganked.

We only gank stupid people who talk mad ****. Show some respect and get some.

M

MasterP

wellset it off theres a time for everything is all i can say.
You my friend, all you do is cry when its not in your favor. You cry cry cry 1v1 1v1. So you got it and go strangle omen poison gimp and then cry when i apple and cure pot. You chugg back (again 1v1 not duel) then you send me RAGING icq's because you got the old OooOOo dirt nap. The game has changed because of worthless people like you.

Everyone crys how no one duels anymore. If POS's like you wouldnt go posting and talking smack cause you won a duel. Maybe embrace the fact you got a 1v1 even if you get ganked after (Count it as there anger for them dieing) then you would get more duels.

M

MasterP

This is because you, even though a punk kid. Say good fight and show respect for people who duel you.

M

MasterP

Aren't you suppose to run some type of recorder on your comp and show a duel or something proving you don't use "helpers" to pvp/move fast? Do this and i bet 50% of them "trash mages" beat you. All you do is run your mouth how great you are. It still amazes me after 10+ years of this game how you can out run people who even claim to cheat when your on foot and they are on mount.

C

Capt.E

Aren't you suppose to run some type of recorder on your comp and show a duel or something proving you don't use "helpers" to pvp/move fast? Do this and i bet 50% of them "trash mages" beat you. All you do is run your mouth how great you are. It still amazes me after 10+ years of this game how you can out run people who even claim to cheat when your on foot and they are on mount.
LOL. I have seen the mighty chad in action. It's pretty sad actually. You can tell he is a decent player, but I have no respect for the OBVIOUS crap he does.

M

MasterP

Sounds like a bunch of people got destroyed by Chad.
Umm actuly chad don't destroy that many people on pac. As a whole his guild does well. When they all use the same "helpers". Other then that chad is the typical turoboed guy. Cast zoom cast zoom cast zoom zoom zoom zoom cast...

Fact is if you talk how bad this game sux and no one good to fight...Maybe, just maybe try the game with out the "Helpers" and see how fun it becomes. See how good people who refuse to use "helpers" actuly are.

R

Rand Al

When me and you dueled on top of yew jail you didnt get ganked. Ohh yeah you were busy saying OOoOoo.

Or remember that time you told me 1v1 at the gate. You got red lined and had me ganked.

really when was all this i might say every time i run into supr its dismount him hurry gank him hell i dont even know who you are soooo yea who are you again? and i dont ever really duel on the bank roof soo yea when was this got screen shots ect? and people know me i dont say 1vs1 then have people ganked quit making stuff up ok thanks..

M

MasterP

really when was all this i might say every time i run into supr its dismount him hurry gank him hell i dont even know who you are soooo yea who are you again? and i dont ever really duel on the bank roof soo yea when was this got screen shots ect? and people know me i dont say 1vs1 then have people ganked quit making stuff up ok thanks..
LOL look how stupid you sound. Really....Never said yew bank. And i never duel there really (Wtf is that suppose to mean.) So you do duel there but sometimes and lose so you try to forget about it. I belive Aries was up there with you and like 2 SUPR. Also for the time im talking about with the ganking a 1v1 Setitoff was there and some new goo at the time was Game or Elrond forget who and like 1 other.

Please if your going to try to look cool and "Ohhh i dont even know who you are i dont duel there blah blah blah" do it so you dont look stupid in your own post.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nerd rage a little lmao peter lmao.u no u no u are this no u are that, wait noone respects u.:sad2:

R

Rand Al

LOL look how stupid you sound. Really....Never said yew bank. And i never duel there really (Wtf is that suppose to mean.) So you do duel there but sometimes and lose so you try to forget about it. I belive Aries was up there with you and like 2 SUPR. Also for the time im talking about with the ganking a 1v1 Setitoff was there and some new goo at the time was Game or Elrond forget who and like 1 other.

Please if your going to try to look cool and "Ohhh i dont even know who you are i dont duel there blah blah blah" do it so you dont look stupid in your own post.
For one i do not know your characters or anything and here you are trying to think you are good and if stui is saying bad on you lol @ you. As far as to try to say i had you ganked in a 1vs1 ask any of your guildys that know me and how i am, respectful people like gemma, orion, pink ect. 2 supr you and aires sounds like a 3 on 2 up on a roof? Come on now and the reason i say i dont really duel up there is cause i once dueled casper up in yew figure it out if you can. And you know how many fights i have had with people you think one fight with you is going to stick in my head no UO is not my life like some people but i will reactivate a acc to woop your ass if you want or you can sit here and talk **** and rage. And if you cant figure out what people are saying go back to school k thanks.

M

MasterP

nerd rage a little lmao peter lmao.u no u no u are this no u are that, wait noone respects u.:sad2:
Coming from a guy who dont pay his duels and wont accept duels with pure mage for gold with a broker? Also nerd i want you to show me where i rage? I simply state facts.

B

Budweiser KDL

Coming from a guy who dont pay his duels and wont accept duels with pure mage for gold with a broker? Also nerd i want you to show me where i rage? I simply state facts.
Nerd.

M

MasterP

another nerd rage.:sad2:
Eww NERD NERD!!!!!!!!!!!! NERD RAGE!!!! EWW IM TOUGH NERD!!!!

*Looks for stuii's pic in rl pic thread*

Yeah i think your the nerd there buddy. Till you prove other please keep on momma left breast. The right one is for me.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ugh you have never fought rand dude you just talk **** about him all the time even when i was in supr you would say **** about rand lol you just have some type of hatred towards him, he didn't even know who you were till i named your characters.

R

Rand Al

ugh you have never fought rand dude you just talk **** about him all the time even when i was in supr you would say **** about rand lol you just have some type of hatred towards him, he didn't even know who you were till i named your characters.
If he is the one that duels field fighting rules full temp and pots then yes i did fight him in a supr house NW of yew gate him and hellfire and yes he lost 2-3 times with his pots i don't remember what one i fought the most but i do remember the guy quoting "if i cannot beat you like this i cannot beat you in the field" i was on Judas character. If it was him he was a good sport If it is i change my mind on him being a good sport he is now just another **** talker. And i am a well hated guy :p

M

MasterP

Umm wasnt me. The duel's was on top of yew prision not bank. You and aries was on them blue zkv mages you guys have. I was on peter North. I beat you 2 out of 2.

The 1v1 fight i was on Mystical Jr. You asked for a 1v1 and i went ex bola fs all kill and you had some other archer tamer and some mage gank me.

I dont know what set is talking about. I dont even know you. Never knew you before the duels. He must have me confused with someone else?

R

Rand Al

dont remember the tamer gank you seam to want to blame me for but it could have happened. For one i dont duel tamers so -1 point for your dumb ass. Who is going to want to duel a tamer mage on a pure mage? Come on now use your head. For 2 when i ask for a 1vs1 ill do a 1vs1 once again ask anyone with a brain cause you seam not to have one! If i asked you on a pure mage and you got on a tamer and was like all kill yea f you get ganked noob bring a tamer to a 1vs1 mage fight you deserved to get ganked i wouldn't even need to call it people in my guild would be like lol look at that noob bringing a tamer to a 1vs1... get ganked! If it was me and you are so scared you need a dred to help you fight me 1vs1 on a pure mage how are you good? As for on the roof im sure you fought aires because it was not me. I would remember getting killed by someone like you cause i would never hear the end of it.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah i think your the nerd there buddy. Till you prove other please keep on momma left breast. The right one is for me.
lmfao i seen your pic was not impressed i think less of u acually.

M

MasterP

lmfao i seen your pic was not impressed i think less of u acually.
And i dont care what you think pizza face. Till you show some pics you are now Pizza Boy!

R

Rand Al

And i dont care what you think pizza face. Till you show some pics you are now Pizza Boy!
get him! i dont think he will post a pic regardless of what you say so you mise well give up.

R

Rand Al

and even if he does, how do we know it's really him?
that is true only the people that seen me irl know that is me in mine so anyone can just put anything up here and be like look at me!

G

Gellor

Boy... have a little internet and computer problem and comeback to the board gone to hell.

This thread was ugly to start with no way to go but down... and no surprise, it did.

*CLANG* Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.