• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL @ Sonomas Trashiest Guild!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not gonna say any names of guilds or characters, but I will say this. I will no longer return items that are dropped when yall drop them. I have always and will always return items to someone who has done me no wrong. Karma comes back around though.

I lost a bracelet though. Easily replacable. Actually just had to go to house and get one of the 4 extras I have in a box. The worst part of it is after you loot you have the nerve to come and instead of saying GF and lets keep em going you talk $hit. You have the nerve and I quote "Thanks for the orny".

Enjoy the Orny though guys. Im sure youve already paid for it in insurance anyways. Hope that orny is worth ruining yalls reputation even more.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh boy, I bet you were REALLY fun to play with pre-insurance (if you played then... but my Magic 8 Ball isn't so optimistic)

F

Freya/Passion

Thats messed up Black sorry to hear, especially since I know your not the type who would do that back to anyone. But in case they happen to "lose" anything I'll pass it over to you and hopefully they can learn some manners. .... :wall:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That messed up. You go out of your way to return dropped items to them and when the tables turn they taunt and brag at you and don't show the same kindness you do.
Karma will bite back at them, and hopefully you will be there to watch it :D

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything dropped from anything I kill, player or NPC, is mine.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya....pre-insurance I was not worried about losing anything. A 1500gp suit of leather armor. Easy enough too replace. Few regs. Im honeslty not worried about it though. Did more to let folks know about them and there actions.

@ Freya....ya...Legolas got one of there members gorgets..locked it down on his house steps. Im not worried about it. Karma will come around.