• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Superhero Teemo Seeks Truth, Justice, and a Sale

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Summoners,

Faster than Miss Fortune’s bullets, more powerful than a charging Malphite, able to leap tall minions in a single bound! Who am I? I’m Superhero Teemo!

It’s tough being a champion and sometimes it’s even tougher being a superhero. And I wouldn’t be much of a superhero without my super special sneaky scouting powers to help me track down the speediest supervillains. I’ve decided to put my scouting sense to work capturing new recruits for my superhero squad. Unfortunately, scouting superheroes is a selective process and not all champions make the cut. So, let’s make lemonade out of lemons and have a sale!

• Undertaker Yorick only sees death in the world. We should be focusing on saving fellow champions, not burying them! My condolences to those who’ve lost a beloved champ – he can help you out for 487 RP.
  • Aviator Irelia’s aeronautical aptitude threatens my superhero entrance. “It’s a bird! It’s a plane!” Yes, yes it is. That’s no fun. She’ll navigate your skies for 487 RP.
  • Blade Mistress Morgana’s clearly confused about the friendly and optimistic image we superheroes must convey to the public. Take her scary blades for 487 RP.

• Draven’s sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but I’m not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
  • A ninja would make a nice addition to my band of superheroes, but Akali’s proving so hard to scout that I’m starting to think she doesn’t want to be recruited. Maybe she’ll fight for you for 487 RP.
  • Given Renekton’s complicated family history, I have deep concerns about his loyalty to the superhero code. He might be loyal to you for 487 RP.

I can only keep my sights on these recruits from September 11 until September 14, so hut, two, three, four to the League of Legends Store!

Continue reading...