• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Summoner Showcase #86 - Hats!

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Summoners!

Are you looking for the baddest, raddest fan creations this side of Valoran? Step right up for another episode of the Summoner Showcase and feast your eyes on these awesome submissions.

Blade Mistress Figure

Lolkawaii’s beautiful Blade Mistress Morgana figure is poised and ready to dominate mid lane. Look out, summoners - she’s pointy.

The Serpent’s Embrace

Get poetic with Oopsicutyou’s dirge about Cassiopeia and her time before her transformation into the Serpent’s Embrace we know today.

Piona

Gluecks performs a Sona-riffic song for you on the piano. Only you can hear it, summoner. Or not. Silly Sona.

Caitlyn and Miss Fortune Cosplay

eiphen and Lessair rock some impressive cosplay costumes of Caitlyn and Miss Fortune. I’d like my very own Piltover belt buckle, believe you me.

LoL Tales

Rickkmurray delivers an animated adventure that is sure to delight. Check it out!

Little Mages

Kanas shows us some delightful art off of her DeviantArt page. I’m personally a huge fan of the style of Nidalee and Twisted Fate, and a little worried for Jax.

Teemo, Rammus, and Kennen Beanies

Hats! So many hats! Check out these awesome beanies and hats from Cuteling, Hannah, and ThisLostPawn! So adorable!

Keep those submissions coming, summoners. Send your fan creations and submissions, along with your summoner name, to [email protected]!

Continue reading...