• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Secret Agent Miss Fortune Has New Intel on the Latest Sale!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Not so fast, summoner! I’ve just made contact with my double agent inside the Riot Games headquarters, and I can’t afford to have an amateur blowing my cover. He’s taken some huge risks to bring us this intel, and I’ve gone to great lengths to convince him that I’m able to make it very worth his while. Oh, and if you’re caught with any of this, you don’t know me.

This envelope contains top secret information on the next set of champion and skins sales. The sale starts tomorrow, so that should give you plenty of time to requisition the necessary operational funds from your offshore accounts. Here’s the pulse:

• In the event that you need an expert on rigid air ships, Hextech Janna can be at your disposal for 487 RP.
  • Our consultant down at the Naval yard assures us that his trained manatee Urfrider Corki is able to spot any floating munitions for 487 RP.
  • A contact in international relations says that they can call in an assist from Blood Moon Shen for 487 RP in the event you should require ninja’s unique skillset.

• Should you find yourself in need of a demolitions expert, Ziggs can breach even the most secure facility for 487 RP.
  • My man in the tech lab says that you can get access to his android prototype Orianna for 487 RP.
  • Of course, if you really need an assist on your mission, you could always call in an assist from yours truly. Miss Fortune can help you get the job done for a small consulting fee of 487 RP.

These sales will self-destruct on Monday, the 7th of May, so be sure to take decisive action. In this line of work, you must never hesitate!

Continue reading...