They say that receiving gifts keeps you young, so were reopening the gifting center to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Help those special summoners in your life stay youthful by buying them champions, skins or RP as a gift.
For those of you who missed out on the holiday cheer this Snowdown, heres how to give to a friend:
- Click on the Gifting Center in the store
- Choose the type of gift youd like to purchase; you can give champions and skins with your RP, or buy RP to give to a friend
- Choose a friend
- Fill in your payment information if youre gifting RP, or select the skin or champion youd like to purchase for your friend; youll be notified if your friend is ineligible to receive the gift
- Add your new year sentiments by filling in a personal message
Your friends will receive their presents the next time they log in, along with your well-wishes.
You may remember there are a few gifting rules in place to protect your account from any shady characters or cyber shakedowns. Heres the scoop:
- You need to purchase any skins, champions, or RP that you plan on giving away: we know you might have some items in your inventory youre not using that frequently, but re-gifting never kept anybody young for another lunar year
- You can only give to summoners youve had on your friends list for at least two weeks: if youve just had a love-at-first sight moment, were afraid youll have to take things slow for a bit before you start showering your new friend in gifts
- You must be at least level 20 to send a gift and level 10 to receive one: theres plenty of Lunar Revel left to level up, so youve got time if you want to be a precocious gift-giver
- There are other restrictions on who can send gifts (no banned accounts) and how many gifts you can send or receive per day (generally 3/day): plan your gift-giving accordingly
Catch all that? Then get set to start Lunar Revel gifting. Grab your pack of red envelopes and head to the gifting center in the League of Legends store.