• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Lil’ Slugger Trundle’s Half-off Draft

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Listen up, Tribe! Lil’ Slugger Trundle is here to whip this team into shape; get off the bench and take a knee. We’ve got the big game against the Demacian Standards coming up, and if we’re gonna troll them good, we need the best sluggers Valoran’s got to offer. MuahahaHAHA!

Our roster’s lookin’ a little light – we might have to pick up some mid-season replacements. Share in my agony and help me draft these new players; maybe we can pick them up at sleeper salaries.

• Talon’s got a nice sprint and can steal home with that fancy Shadow Assault of his. He’d win a run and no one would know until it’s too late! Add him to the roster for 487 RP.
  • When you’ve got to stop a runner in his place, Sion is the man for the job. Just don’t be near the batter’s box when he’s swinging that axe. Gives my bat a run for its money. Just 292 RP.
  • Muahaha! Evelynn’s coming up from the minors and she’s too troll-y to pass up. That stealth comes in handy when running the bases. Pick her up for just 292 RP.

• Aristocrat Vayne comes dressed to impress, but she’s definitely trolling if she thinks she can run in those heels. There’s no tumbling in baseball! Grab her for 260 RP.
  • Crimson Elite Talon can pinch hit in a… well, a pinch. I’ve seen him slug one over the big wall at Ruhgosk Field. Have this Noxian bat for the team for 487 RP.
  • I hope Resistance Caitlyn’s pitching aim is as good as her gun sights. Just keep lobbing those Ace in the Holes and we’ll crush those Demacians! Have her pitch a no-hitter for 260 RP.

This half-off draft will only last from September 14 to September 17, so add these sluggers to your roster before the big game. And remember, on game day, I expect to see some hustle. If these champs can’t cut it, I’ll have to knock some out of the park myself!

Continue reading...