• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Help Mundo Succeed at Online Dating… By Buying Skins and Champions!

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Mundo king of online romance! He post great page on OKQueuepid, telling women what great catch Mundo is. Women disagree. Strongly. They send Mundo messages like “You frighten my child” and “I’ve got mace” and “Not if you were the last Mundo on Valoran.” Mundo is the last Mundo on Valoran! Why they hurt Mundo?!

Mundo stew on problem and decide that competition is too fierce. So he plan new skins and champions sale to cut down on competition: gather up all champions with OKQueuepid accounts, then sell them to you cheap. With them gone, women come flocking to Mundo, even if he smell like laboratory fire! Buy these champions, cash bags, and leave online dating wide open for Mundo!

• Shen hide face behind mask. What he not want you to see? Uncover his secret for 487 RP.
  • Vladimir have scary blood thing going on. Mundo read bestsellers, see that women like guys who drink blood; Vladimir no sparkle though. You buy him for 487 RP.
  • Warwick strong hairy man. Or wolf. Or werewolf. Mundo not sure about species, so he sell him cheap: 292 RP.

• Firefang Warwick like to mix his look up. This one say, “I am on fire and I am okay with that.” You take for 487 RP.
  • Winged Hussar Xin Zhao sweep women off their feet. Literally. Mundo give him to you for 487 RP.
  • Dryad Soraka actually one of those women who tell Mundo to take long walk off short pier. Mundo gank her on the field! Or you can buy her for 260 RP. Your choice.

Mundo run sale from June 15 until June 18. Hurry, cash bags. Mundo hate competition and empty mailbox sending him to unhappy place. Unhappy place stinks.

Continue reading...