• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Deep One Kassadin Carries a Warning and Sale

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have seen them! I have seen the strange creatures that lurk in the deeps. There are perils from an unseen world stirring in the dark. You don’t believe me? What do you mean, “professional help?” Silence! You fools. **** YOU! **** YOUR EYES!

You don’t know what awaits you, summoners. I have witnessed things beyond your comprehension. Down there in the depths there are beings so horrifying that they will haunt your nightmares. I have seen… A SALE! A sale filled with such terrors that even the bravest of men must look upon it and save.

You too will understand savings as I have. Beware... the sale beckons!

• The ruins of many lost civilizations litter the roiling sands of the ocean floor. Within the blasted husk of his shattered city lives Atlantean Fizz, the last of his kind. He can be yours for a mere 487 RP.
  • Deep under the waters of a secluded and terrifying lake sleeps the ravenous Loch Ness Cho’Gath. Who knows what horrors await should he ever stir again? Awaken his hunger for 487 RP.
  • Down in the darkest fathoms of the ocean lives the terrible and strange Deep Sea Kog’Maw. His rows of dagger-like teeth and noxious bile are enough to leave any explorer forever changed. Tame this horrifying beast for 487 RP.

• Those who venture down to the bottom of the deep blue sea may find themselves forever changed. Nautilus was once a man, but shall never be again. Embrace the metamorphosis for 487 RP.
  • Not all those who fall from on high find themselves beneath the cold embrace of the waves. Morgana will never more dwell amongst the clouds. Lament for this Fallen Angel for 292 RP.
  • Not Caitlyn again! Every time I try to carry a warning of the dangers below, they call in the sheriff to arrest me. You can take her away for 487 RP.

Heed my warning, summoners! The balance of power has been upset! These deals will only be around from August 24th until August 27th. Then the darkness comes. The end is nigh!

Continue reading...