• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion Sneak Peek - Darius, the Hand of Noxus

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If you’ve ever been frustrated by your progress in a given position, you might want to look to Darius, the Hand of Noxus, for inspiration. In order to secure his own advancement, this determined champion has repeatedly employed the foolproof method of lopping his boss’ head off. So whether you believe that the road to power is paved with the headless bodies of your enemies, or you simply think that a good beheading is a rather expedient method of dealing with red tape, we think you’ll agree that Darius makes a fine addition to the League of Legends.

* Riot Games does not endorse participation in any beheadings, decapitations or other incidences of fatal mayhem. In the event that you should experience sudden bouts of Machiavellian violence or rapid and very explicable career advancement, please consult your doctor or therapist. By purchasing Darius you absolve Riot Games of responsibility for any maniacal rampages that may ensue.

Continue reading...

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* Riot Games does not endorse participation in any beheadings, decapitations or other incidences of fatal mayhem. In the event that you should experience sudden bouts of Machiavellian violence or rapid and very explicable career advancement, please consult your doctor or therapist. By purchasing Darius you absolve Riot Games of responsibility for any maniacal rampages that may ensue.
lol - Just this night, after talking with a friend, I think I need to try something new... I just may have to check him out!

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Haha, he looks promising! I'm hoping he's an actual tanky dps. I don't think they did well with Hecarim in that department.

H

Hideidaran

Hecarim did okay.
But another DPS Tank or Meelee AD? Why not a new AP Tank? :( Dang it.

S

Schwagbert

I really wish they weren't releasing another tanky dps. I'm so sick of this meta and they keep encouraging it. Oh well though.

Because of his description, it sounds like he will have an execute ability... Possibly even a buff that comes from successfully executing with it (but that's a little bit of an over-extrapolation from the whole "his career advances because he kills his bosses" part).

Nothing else really comes to mind because they've been slacking on their descriptions lately and there's nothing but a white background in the sneak peek image.