• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Void Value

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
  • Summoners! My name is Harbinger Kassadin and I’m here to prophecy that the future holds horrifying value! I have gazed long into the abyss and seen things that threaten all you hold dear! It's a world of terrifying, blood-soaked nightmares, clambering for the souls of innocent! There is also… A SALE! Now, these saving shall be yours. REAP IT, SUMMONERS! 487 RP
  • My fragile mind can only sustain so much of these immense savings! Overlord Malzahar has come to expose the secrets of the Void! Purchase him and learn terrifying, damnable things! SAAAAAAAAAAAAVE! 487 RP
  • DARKNESS. SHADOWS. A LAKE OF MALEVOLANCE BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY. Loch Ness Cho’Gath dwells deep down in the darkest depths! If you value your sanity, you’ll purchase him immediately. 487 RP

• Damnable Void monsters! Kog’Maw’s toxic spittle is so maddening that to look upon his drooling, vomitus maw is to invite true terror! 440 RP
  • Are you prepared for chitinous bug monsters from beyond space and time? Ensnare Kha’zix before he flies from this place on wings of horror and malevolence. Claws! Fangs! Carapace! EVOLUTIONS FOR EVERY HIDEOUS FEATURE! 487 RP
  • The Prophet of the Void brings ill tidings of impending disaster and calamity! Heed Malzahar’s call and sacrifice what remains of your sanity! 440 RP

Much like the vast, blasted expanse from whence they come, these deals are erratic and unstable, and shall only last from January 4 to January 7. DAMN YOU! DAMN YOUR EYES! Heed the call of the savings. These deals can be yours for the mere price… OF YOUR SANITY!

Continue reading...