• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Siren’s Call

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran

Footssssssteps… little splashes in the water… yesssssss… come to meee…

• Hear my entrancing call! I am Siren Cassiopeia, and my haunting song compels would be champions to end my rampage across Summoner’s Rift. They cannot resist the temptation… it would be an easy kill, would it not? I’m here all alone in the river, sitting... waiting beside the brush… 487 RP
  • Little do they know that Viscero Xin Zhao stands guard in the brush beside me. Just a bit closer… they do not know the pain that awaits them. 487 RP
  • Poised to fire when the battle gets heated, Full Metal Jayce lies in wait, Mercury Cannon primed and ready. While my torment comes from poisons, it is good having him provide covering fire if our ruse fails. 487 RP

• Vayne knows our plan, yet she stays near the bottom lane concentrating on encroaching minions. Fool! The plan is set and the pieces are moving, yet you gallivant about. Come surprise our foes and reap the rewards of our impending kills. 440 RP
  • Tearing through the jungle, Skarner moves into position. If our enemies try to run, he will bring them back into my warm embrace. 487 RP
  • Here they come! Xin Zhao leaps from the brush, shredding each champion that steps into our kill zone. The trap has been sprung - our foolish prey is caught! 395 RP

The mists of poison disperse to reveal my catch. Only a triple kill? It will do. Take advantage of our advantage and pick up these champions half off from March 8 to March 11. In the meantime, hush. More brave champions approach... and I’ve yet to be slain...

Continue reading...