• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Searing Seeds

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
  • They told me I couldn’t get a garden to grow by Snowdown, that the winter frost would chill the roots and freeze the seeds. But, as you can see, all you need is a little… heat. You don’t recognize me? I’m Wildfire Zyra, and this is my patch of red and green in all this frigid white. 487 RP
  • Firefang Warwick saw my blazing bivouac and stopped to admire my work. You can tell by how he struggles against the vines that he didn’t expect I’d use his flames to fuel their rampant growth. 487 RP
  • On the other thorn, Volcanic Wukong tried to keep his distance. His monkey business might have misled someone who relies on their eyes, but my plants and I have sharper senses. Now he, too, melts the snow to water the seeds of my labor. 487 RP

• Some trespassers are less useful than others. Gangplank plucked one too many of my fruits. I’ve caught him up with a root snare, but I can’t imagine a way to use his scurvy-ridden form. There’s barely enough heat to keep him breathing. 487 RP
  • Heimerdinger was one of those prattling fools who told me I would never finish my garden. When I told him about all of the interruptions, he agreed to build some turrets to support my Thorn Spitters. 487 RP
  • She doesn’t think I’ve noticed her, but you can see LeBlanc behind those snowy dunes. My guess is she seeks only the warmth of my fire, but I’m saving my Stranglethorns to stop her if she’s got wicked designs on my thicket. 487 RP
  • Blight and ashes! I’m caught in a Twisted Advance. Maokai, why are you here? There’s nothing unnatural about this project. Well, one good burn deserves another. Forget the deceiver – have a taste of my own Grasping Roots, you twisted treant! 395 RP

I’ll prove them all wrong yet, summoner. These intruders and interlopers won’t poison my plants – I can keep them growing from December 11 to December 14 and then we’ll see where next I harvest my deadly bloom.

Continue reading...