• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Jailbreak!

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The deep, unsettling howl of sirens echo in the distance. Unmistakable by any citizen of Noxus, the alarms can only mean one thing: prisoners have escaped Noxian detention.

The brush rustles and parts slightly, revealing Destiny’s barrel.

• Phew, just you, summoner. We don’t got time to chit-chat. No one, not even the strongest Noxus’s got, can contain ol’ Jailbreak Graves. Hell, I’ve got jailbreak right in my name. I’ll tell ya what, though. Wouldn’t have made it out of there without some friends on the inside. 487 RP
  • Blight Crystal Varus’s nimble as he is reckless. Kid damn near got us caught twice. Once he got his hands on that bow of his… well… even I can appreciate that kind of talent. 487 RP
  • You’d think that Noxian High Command would’ve put Rugged Garen in some highfalutin maximum security facility. Good thing he was participatin’ in Movember – the facial hair threw ‘em off. 487 RP

• Sejuani cleaned a bunch of Noxus clocks on her way down to the stables, saddled up Bristle, and booked it for the gates. One jump was all it took. Y’ever seen a boar fly? I have. Friggin’ magical. 487 RP
  • We didn’t even know Skarner had been captured, but Sej found ‘em all chained up in the stables. Guess they had nowhere else to put the poor guy. I saw him last at the rendezvous point – hard to miss a scorpion that purple. 487 RP
  • Speakin’ of high security detail, Jarvan IV had guards glued to him like flies on Bristles’ butt. Lucky for Jarvan, that pointy stick of his didn’t stop for no one. 487 RP

Plan? Yeah, we got a plan. Step one is gettin’ the hell out of here. We gave ‘em the slip for now, but those Noxus dogs will come sniffin’ around for us sooner or later. You’ve got from November 27 to November 30 to take advantage of our mischief-makin’ before we skedaddle out of Noxian territory. Keep your eyes open, summoner. Noxus don’t take prisoners. Well, ‘cept for us, I reckon.

Continue reading...