CLANG CLANG CLANG
- My father told me once, Poppy, if ever you fall on hard times, take up my hammer and smith your way out of debt. So thats what Im out to do. Ill make fine weapons for the Leagues champions, but first I have to sell off my Battle Regalia Poppy armor. Debt is serious business. If you can fit into yordle armor, take it off my hands. 487 RP
- The brutish Outback Renekton came into my forge bleeding from the mouth. He sauntered to the counter and flung down twelve razor-sharp, blood-stumped crocodile teeth. Slamming his blade down on my counter, he spat: Thteel not tharp enuf. Hed already paid a hefty price of his own, and his new sawtooth blade cost him even more pretty pennies. 487 RP
- Tempest Janna thundered into my shop. Blustering profusely, she told me her staff seemed inadequate against fantastic blades, guns and gun-hammers. Her request was simple enough she craved a weapon worthy of the storm, so I built it. Then it rusted after her first Howling Gale. Oxidation can be cruel. At least she paid in full up front. 260 RP
- Ezreal came to me with an idea to aid his explorations and speed up his excavations. He thought his arcane energy would channel through a cannon attached to his arm. Hes a clever one. Who would think up a cannonized arm? 440 RP
- Darius already has quite the axe. When he ducked into my shop, muttering his brothers name, I worried about he might want. It turns out Draven had stolen his barbells and refused to relinquish them. Rather than wait for his brother to stop doing curls and gawking in the mirror. Darius came to me for replacements. Hilarious, but pricy. 487 RP
- When Janna came back demanding a refund, I responded diplomatically--with a hammer. A fight broke out, and I accidently smashed a work in progress shield with Janna. She broke it, she bought it. 292 RP
Swing through my shop from March 21 to March 24 and snatch up deals just like these.