- When the Snowdown season comes around, it all starts to feel too frigid. Long nights lost in lust and love give way to frosty frowns and affairs we'd rather forget than remember. But we all circle that date on the calendar anyway. That last chance before the calendar flips over and brings a whole new set of expectations along with the new spring fashions. I know I do, anyway. I'm Nightraven Fiora, and my frenemies and I are getting ready for the Snowdown Ball. 487 RP
- Divine Soraka is currently camped out on my faux-leather couch; nursing a nightcap she's having about four hours early. She's not crying anymore, but that's more from the merlot than moving on from her last unrequited romance. I want to strangle her: it's a dance, let's get it together. Who cares if what's-his-name is bringing some floozy from Freljord? 487 RP
- Of course, Midnight Ahri shows up wearing the exact same dress I just unwrapped from Dolce in Demacia. There's no way I'm backing down, that design fits well enough I could wear it in a duel. Come on, go and change! 487 RP
- That's more like it Ahri found her classic red and white style in her carriage. I couldn't travel with so many clothes, but I suppose looking foxy is her forte. She better back off when it comes time to choose someone to settle down with for the evening, though, I won't suffer two slights in one Snowdown night. 487 RP
- Syndra accessorizes better than anyone I've met, despite spending most of my time slicing up high-society scions. It must be all those glowing orbs and ornamental head-dresses. Still, I wish she wouldn't stay so dour; none of the girls are livening up the mood. I'm of half a mind to switch from wine, but maybe all we need are some tunes. 487 RP
- When it comes to décolletage, I'm never surprised to see Sona dip deep into her wardrobe for something daring. But she's brought along her etwahl, so she'll help us mellow to the music. 487 RP
There's no party like a Snowdown soiree, so while we're about to head down to our cabriolets, you can catch us dressed to the nines from December 21 to December 24. After that, well, they say you can't buy love, but if it doesn't work out, you can always buy new Jimmy Cho'Gaths.