Officer Caitlyn places her lukewarm coffee down on a sagging, stained desk, and with a heavy sigh, flips the switch next to the room's one-way mirror. Tired lights in the next room flicker into life, revealing five ragtag, lowlife punks. She leans forward and presses the intercom button.
- Alright chaps, you all know the drill. When I call you, step forward, and read out the line you were given. Vandal Gragas, you're up first. 487 RP
"'and me the booze KEYS you flippin' shock mucker! I ain't messin' around! I got a keg and I ain't afraid to use it!"
- Lovely improvisation work there, Gragas, and thank goodness for your slurring. But please, we just need you to read out what's on the script. Vandal Vladimir, you're next. 487 RP
" GIVE ME THE KEYS OR I'LL SUCK EVERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD FROM YOUR COLD, DEAD CORPSE!"
- That's not nearly right. Can you read?! Step back. Vandal Twitch, you're up. English please. 487 RP
"Give me the cheese, you "
THANK YOU. Vandal Jax! 260 RP
"Who wants a piece of the champ?! Is this mirror reinforced?"
- BACK. GET BACK. Look, you're up last, Vandal Brand. Please just read your bloody line. 260 RP
"Give me your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle. Heh."
- That's a completely different reference! I'd lock you all up if I could! And to think, you used to be such good guys! Gragas, I remember when you were called the cask master and only ever troubled your own liver. How times have changed. 395 RP
- And Vladimir! You should be raiding blood banks and stealing the hearts of impressionable youth, not burning down buildings. Learn some class! 440 RP
- Twitch okay never mind. You were always weird. 395 RP
- But you, Jax! What's gotten into you?! Did you fall in with the wrong crowd? You used to be so noble and good. You're just pitiful now. 292 RP
- Ah, Brand. I suppose I should have seen your fall into pyromania a mile away. I'd have more time for you if you'd turned into some super villain though, instead of some street kid with a penchant for ignition. 440 RP
We sadly don't have enough evidence to convict any of these imbeciles for their wrongdoings, summoners, meaning I can only hold them from January 29 to February 1. After then, they'll be out on the streets terrorizing away. Act fast if you want to give these delinquents a chance to make something of themselves, eh?