• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Campfire stories

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It’s been a long day, summoner. My team and I have been practicing for the upcoming Showdown. I’m trying to pull this bunch together on short notice, and they haven’t been enthusiastic.

• It’s exhausting for Xin Zhao, especially; he’s the only one who glanced at the manual I instructed them to read. They’re in the middle of chapter three: Building a Fire Together. Come along and I’ll introduce you to the team. 487 RP
  • Talon is gathering more tinder, but he’ll be back soon, I’m sure. We all voted and decided that with his swift blades, an armful of dead wood won’t take him long to harvest. 487 RP
  • You’ll recognize Twitch. He insisted on handling the cooking, although I’m not convinced the result will be worth the mess. Between us, I can’t help being concerned about the poison, you know? 487 RP

• I haven’t been able to get Full Machine Viktor to stop whittling what few branches we have. You’d think a mad machine technician would have something more … science-y … to do when we need to get a fire started. Where’s the lasers? 487 RP
  • Still, at least he isn’t wasting time practicing shooting cans off a tree branch like Desperada Cassiopeia. Come on, we can’t lose focus! It says in chapter two that doing things together is the best way to build trust. 487 RP
  • Over there is Augmented Singed. He insists that this is all worthless. His idea of team-building is spraying gas over minions in lane, and doesn’t want anything to do with my trust exercises. But he’ll wish he would’ve joined in when it comes down to a one versus three and no one is around to countergank for him! 487 RP

Well, that’s everyone, summoner. They’ve promised to keep practicing from December 7 to December 10, but I can’t be sure we’ll all stick around after that.

Continue reading...