- Mix, mix, swirl dudes and dudettes! Surfer Singed here, ready to hit the tide in style! Whoa, a bit frigid down by the ocean. Snowdown, schmodown, you know what they say – when in doubt, paddle out! 487 RP
- It’s colder out here than in my pad with the AC crankin’! Where’s your Dragon Boat, little buddy Panda Teemo? Could use a lift back to shore if you got room. I’m about to bail out of these freezing waves. 487 RP
- Phew, back on the beach. Ol’ Rumble in the Jungle knows how to serve up some tasty cocktails. Sounds like a good idea, especially if the temp stays low. 487 RP
- Riven totally busted her board last week, and now she’s working as a lifeguard down by station 16 until she can make the money to fix her stick. There ain’t any beach-goers to protect today, so have a mai tai on me. Sweet deal. 487 RP
- Rumble decided to ditch the island flair and peace out back to the surf shop. I get it – it’s cold. Little grommet will learn about the tough stuff one day! 440 RP
- Miss Fortune agrees – sloppy surf means lame waves for all. Guess we’re just heading back to the shop and wax our twin fins. 440 RP
Even my bodacious brain and gnarly surfing skills can’t solve December, duders. We wiped out today, but I’m sure the surf will come back soon. We’ll chill out here at Singed’s Surf Shack (and totally not a secret evil lab) from December 28 to December 31, so stop by and save while you can’t catch a wave.