• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion & Skin Sale: Arcane Asylum

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran

• Behind you! Heehahaha! Watch out, summoners! It seems someone forgot to properly secure the asylum, and all kinds of crazy kids have been spotted running amok! Maybe I am Mad Hatter Shaco, or maybe you’re hallucinating. You’ll have to come close to find out. 487 RP
  • It was all Mad Scientist Singed’s idea, you know. That crazy old bean had mapped and timed the guard’s route to a tee. He flung the poor old dear against our cell door, and with a quick twist, had unlocked and initiated our escape. 487 RP
  • We danced and cavorted our way through grey halls and clawing hands, but then - DISASTER - a blast door! During our attempt to find an alternative escape, we found Mad Scientist Ziggs chewing through his padded cell. Three may be a crowd, but the claustrophobia was a brief irritant before our little yordle chum was able to shred the blockade to ribbons. 487 RP

• Ah the sweet smell of freedom! The taste of air! The scent of fear! Lose the getup and gain another and I’m just plain ol’ Shaco, wandering the Fields of Justice with a skip in my step and a shiv in your neck. You wouldn’t run from me because you wouldn’t see me coming. Heehee! 395 RP
  • Singed my boy! What’ll you do with your get-out-of-jail-free card, hmm? Mix, mix, no doubt? Run, while you can! No-one in their right mind would dare chase you through your poison clouds. 292 RP
  • The moon burns brighter than normal tonight, but why? No - that silhouette! Diana can’t possibly have come to stop me! If I slip away now, perhaps I could avoid her lunar rage. I’ll leave this little box for her just in-case she decides to give chase. 487 RP

We’ll not stick around for long, summoners, so move like the wind if you want to catch any of us before we slip beyond the midnight veil. You’ll have from February 22 to February 25 to stop this crazy train. And then, just like that, we’ll be gone forever.

Continue reading...