- Behind you! Heehahaha! Watch out, summoners! It seems someone forgot to properly secure the asylum, and all kinds of crazy kids have been spotted running amok! Maybe I am Mad Hatter Shaco, or maybe youre hallucinating. Youll have to come close to find out. 487 RP
- It was all Mad Scientist Singeds idea, you know. That crazy old bean had mapped and timed the guards route to a tee. He flung the poor old dear against our cell door, and with a quick twist, had unlocked and initiated our escape. 487 RP
- We danced and cavorted our way through grey halls and clawing hands, but then - DISASTER - a blast door! During our attempt to find an alternative escape, we found Mad Scientist Ziggs chewing through his padded cell. Three may be a crowd, but the claustrophobia was a brief irritant before our little yordle chum was able to shred the blockade to ribbons. 487 RP
- Ah the sweet smell of freedom! The taste of air! The scent of fear! Lose the getup and gain another and Im just plain ol Shaco, wandering the Fields of Justice with a skip in my step and a shiv in your neck. You wouldnt run from me because you wouldnt see me coming. Heehee! 395 RP
- Singed my boy! Whatll you do with your get-out-of-jail-free card, hmm? Mix, mix, no doubt? Run, while you can! No-one in their right mind would dare chase you through your poison clouds. 292 RP
- The moon burns brighter than normal tonight, but why? No - that silhouette! Diana cant possibly have come to stop me! If I slip away now, perhaps I could avoid her lunar rage. Ill leave this little box for her just in-case she decides to give chase. 487 RP
Well not stick around for long, summoners, so move like the wind if you want to catch any of us before we slip beyond the midnight veil. Youll have from February 22 to February 25 to stop this crazy train. And then, just like that, well be gone forever.