• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Champion and Skin Sale: Murder at Vayne Manor

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ladies. Gentlemen. Damnable fools. Not a soul leaves stately Vayne Manor until I reveal the uncouth ruffian amongst us who dares to ruin my night.

There has been a murder.

Here’s what I know: one casualty, third floor parlor. Our victim – a very wealthy benefactor of the Veteran Summoners Foundation, poised to donate a hefty sum. And one of you killed him. My maid Nidalee is, at this very moment, cleaning up the mess so that no further party-goers are alarmed. You champions are dangerously close to being debased and forever uninvited from these privileged events. Shall we peel back the shadows and ascertain our culprit?

• As a Noxian assassin, you’d imagine Katarina would be our prime suspect. She insists that she’s only here to chat with the upper crust, and I haven’t seen her leave the foyer near the concert hall. 487 RP.
  • After inspecting the body, there was no evidence of void energy or caustic spittle, ruling out Kog’Maw as a suspect. We must remove him from the buffet, however. 487 RP.
  • Puncture wounds perforate the body, but Graves’ shotgun, Destiny, doesn’t make holes like these. You’d notice powder burns on the tattered cloth and scorches on the skin. Outlaw, maybe, but I trust him within these walls. 487 RP.

• Sabretusk Sejuani is relegated to the downstairs parlors for I won’t have that boar tracking mud on my new carpet. Perhaps she could get a smaller breed of pig to hold while at my events? 487 RP.
  • The body was discovered on the third floor, an off-limits area for children like Demolisher Nunu. Willump, however, cleaned out the liquor cabinets. 487 RP.
  • Abyssal Nautilus spent most of the party staring into my impressive tank of saltwater fish and searching for the bathroom. There are 73 bathrooms in this manor; how he could not find one escapes me. 487 RP.

These champions and skins shall stay off the hook and on sale from October 2 to October 5. I will not rest until the killer lies riddled with silver bolts. But if none of these champions is the real killer, then…

…who is?

Continue reading...