• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[LoL News] Apocalyptic Brand Holds Sale for The End of the World

Adiados

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The world has gone dark. Cities have fallen to a fistful of dust. Society has crumbled into chaos. I have seen the weak perish without food, water, or weapons. The end is now. And so, you too shall end without the aid of stronger allies. Dare not tread these ruined roads alone.

Mercenaries, perhaps? I have rallied these stalwart fighters to my side. Without guardians, you will suffer the inferno in isolation. With them, you may survive. These hired guns will fight for you, for a price. They can be yours with this FIRE . . . sale.

• Battlecast Urgot continues his pattern of apocalyptic destruction. His impenetrable exterior is immune to the devastating heat and radiation. He’ll lead your caravan for 487 RP.
  • Tribal Ryze is well-equipped for a world void of civilization. He requires little to thrive, but will cost you 260 RP.
  • Only the strong can survive. You’ll need Executioner Mundo to put an end to clinging parasites. His axe will be yours for 487 RP.

• Cassiopeia’s leathery scales and sharpened claws are perfectly adapted to a wasteland ridden with savage mutated beasts. Catch her for 487 RP before she slithers away.
  • Technology’s been rendered obsolete in the aftermath of the fires. Heimerdinger will help you construct neofuturistic weapons for a mere 487 RP.
  • As the ultimate bodyguard, Shen will protect you from looters and rebels. He’ll also help you loot and rebel for 292 RP.

There’s no time to waste in the midst of the apocalypse. This fire sale will burn from August 31 until September 3. Then they’ll seek out other rogue wanderers.

Continue reading...