• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lol Lava Game Matching cards

• Thread starter maximumNugget
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maximumNugget

lmao Boys and And Girls i couldn't get the cards to Load, hmmm but not that i have cleaned out the cache file, it all showed UP , But guess WHAT i have 4 accounts, and got two Matches, any one else ?

me loving this game !

S

Sativa L

yes, same here. Four accounts, two matches. I have four cards left to play the game with.

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

yes, same here. Four accounts, two matches. I have four cards left to play the game with.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol want to TRADE !!!

H

Honey Doo

lol hey max nugget
i have 6 accounts need to find you in game lol

S

Sativa L

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol want to TRADE !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but I can't remember my card numbers. lol

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol want to TRADE !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but I can't remember my card numbers. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ok all card are listed here ( http://tso-e.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/all_winning_pairs.jpg )

but there is another post with trading going on ! so once that EAL is back up, I am going in to find out what cards i do have and post them in the new post !!

hugs Max

C

Carter'

Hope You guys get some matches i got 12/12 and a 2/8 got someone waitng to trade 2/8
!!

Status
Not open for further replies.