• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL JACKOF ARMS of H20

E

EB_Arcbolt

LOL, you dismount me, I mortal you, you run like the dickens, 5 guys gank me and you call me a dumbass,

Whats funny about this is, you never kill anyone by yourself. And you think you are the greatest arher in Baja. LOL

Everytime I get you alone, what do you do? RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
and call for backup.

SO STFU unless you can kill me by yourself.

And keep your silly trash talk to yourself.

At least I have the guts to try to take out people in yew on my own, when 12 of your alliance members are close by.

And FYI, I am not complaining about the gank, I am retorting to your "DUMBASS" comment over my dead body. Because you cannot say it to me when I am alive and in your face.