• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOL at Cartel !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Obsession 1

That is all
It is post's like this that lure people into tossing out personal attacks and other degrading material. Although I get a good laugh from that type of stuff I know it's agains the roc and would never participate in such activity. If I were the mod I would be tossing a warning to Ultimate Power for starting such an unecessary thread.

On a lighter side, I miss Oriana. Where are you Ori?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here I am. *hugs all around*

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. While seemingly useless, I figured there was a story behind the laughter and was hoping to get a laugh myself and pray everyone behaves.

You guys know I try to be cool with some of the PvP chatter. Just no one posts much these days :(

Love ya all,
Ori

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, Splinter is just posting about an unusual team up the other day and its inherent cheesiness. At least, I think that's what this post is about.

=]

O

Obsession 1

Yea, Splinter is just posting about an unusual team up the other day and its inherent cheesiness. At least, I think that's what this post is about.

=]
Ahh yes, Splinter. I swear this guy carries a Smoke Bomb summoning talisman. An elusive creature that Splinter is.

L

lubertdas

It is post's like this that lure people into tossing out personal attacks and other degrading material. Although I get a good laugh from that type of stuff I know it's agains the roc and would never participate in such activity. If I were the mod I would be tossing a warning to Ultimate Power for starting such an unecessary thread.

No, it's PEOPLE who choose to respond with personal attacks and degrading material -- not "posts like this". Your post was irritating and unnecessary. Thread killer.

O

Obsession 1

It appears apprentice lubertdas needs a hug. On top of that, clearly my initial post worked out as planned. Hook, line and sinker?

The Vigor.

L

Lightning

Sorry for responding on such an old thread, but that's just about the stupidest thing i've heard. Yes, it was a stupid thread... but why in the heck would a mod say "please don't make stupid posts?". 75% of the threads on here are stupid/ pointless/ or necessary. Your remark was equally pointless to the original post.

Not to mention, almost all pvp posts are pointless - they just normally have more then 10- words in the sentence lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.