• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Logs to Boards

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i hate log sadly i have lots!

to chop into boards you need them in pack, and can only carry so many and it will take all day and more commitment than i have to toil through it all

i am not good at all with macros, and am 3 weeks into my EC conversion

can someboy much cleverer than me, is PINCO show me how to set up a macro that can take the click dragging to of making boards?

PLEASE!

thanks jack

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you can make a makro to drag stuff. But did you try to put an axe into a hotbar slot and set it to target stored on the logs?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sadly it says items have to be in backpack, so they will need to be dragged a small pile at a time :(

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I don't think there's a way around that. Best thing would be to have a lot of strength and an empty backpack, so that you can make 500 logs to boards in one go. Should be manageable then.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep think i will have to do a little every day, like the solen quests to convert the fungus to powder, sadly logs weight 2 stone so can olny do about 250 at a time
after 6 years of idocs i have over 1m logs of all types, i mean why cant people chop them into boards before they quit! :)

Decors

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Use axe then target logs.
2. Drag logs
3. (while you dragging) Use last object then last target
4. Problem solved.
:p

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2. Drag logs
4. Problem solved.
will that chop the lot? 60k at once? can you show me what the macro should look like?

Decors

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will that chop the lot? 60k at once? can you show me what the macro should look like?
You don't need to make a macro for it.
Just use last target.

To make a perfect macro you have to mod ui but it's a waste of time I think.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the topic of logs to boards, since when do you get only 1 board for a entire log?
Kind of nuts, same goes for animal hides to cut hides...

M

miniciti

2. Drag logs
4. Problem solved.
Here is a more detailed description:
1. Use Axe then target logs (double click axe, then target logs that are in your secure.) This just sets up the Last Object (Axe) and Last Target (Logs). This doesn't cut them.
1.5: You need to set up a macro for "Last Object" and "Last Target" in your hotbar. Go to Esc>Actions and find and drag those icons for Last Object and Last Target into your hotbar. Let's say you put Last Object into F1 slot and put Last Target into F2 slot.
2. Pick up your Entire stack of logs, but don't try to put into your backpack. While they are attached to your cursor, hit F1, then F2. Cuts them all.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a more detailed description:
1. Use Axe then target logs (double click axe, then target logs that are in your secure.) This just sets up the Last Object (Axe) and Last Target (Logs). This doesn't cut them.
1.5: You need to set up a macro for "Last Object" and "Last Target" in your hotbar. Go to Esc>Actions and find and drag those icons for Last Object and Last Target into your hotbar. Let's say you put Last Object into F1 slot and put Last Target into F2 slot.
2. Pick up your Entire stack of logs, but don't try to put into your backpack. While they are attached to your cursor, hit F1, then F2. Cuts them all.
i have no last target , curser target last , curser target stored? using this says too far away

so, if you can, pls show exactly what icon and where you do it so i can copy, i cannot get my head around it sorry :(

this i think was the easy request, wanted to ask if there was a way to decant kegs to bottles and to pick all my trinsic roses! as you can see total EC macro novice

but thanks for helping so far

M

miniciti

Cursor Target Last = Last Target.

Dunno a way for the other 2.
Maybe you could put a keg into a hotbar slot and click the hotkey for it. This would be the equivalent of double clicking the keg. Keg would have to be in your pack though.
Maybe for the trinsic roses could use the Last Target.
Maybe someone else has a better way.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cursor Target Last = Last Target.

Dunno a way for the other 2.
Maybe you could put a keg into a hotbar slot and click the hotkey for it. This would be the equivalent of double clicking the keg. Keg would have to be in your pack though.
Maybe for the trinsic roses could use the Last Target.
Maybe someone else has a better way.
thanks so much, i had to change the last target to cursor(right click), default to stored thats where it was going wrong

finally worked a TREAT!!

ty for help and patience:)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For Trinsic rose:

very simple. Just make macro with "use current target" and set it to repeat 10 times. the target the rose and hit the macro.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For Trinsic rose:

very simple. Just make macro with "use current target" and set it to repeat 10 times. the target the rose and hit the macro.
you know what i did that the other day! it worked mega pleased so i am on my way :) now to work out decanting kegs :)