• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Logrus...thank you.

U

ultima77

Thank you for hard work. Thank you for truly listening to the bard community. Thank you for putting up with a group that tends to whine more than most.

Once the masteries' changes go live, your diligence will have drastically improved the barding experience. Thank you.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we whine more then most?

holy cow, you dont go to the pvp forums or the tamer forums very ofter do ya!

i think 99% of the bards dont even POST much less whine.

but i do agree, i am looking forward to changes.
and i liked the masteries when they came out and i think ill enjoy them more with the changes that are coming up.

im looking forward to using them thats for sure.

U

ultima77

we whine more then most?

holy cow, you dont go to the pvp forums or the tamer forums very ofter do ya!

i think 99% of the bards dont even POST much less whine.

but i do agree, i am looking forward to changes.
and i liked the masteries when they came out and i think ill enjoy them more with the changes that are coming up.

im looking forward to using them thats for sure.
I wasn't limiting my description to the UO community specifically. But I mean, come on, there were nothing but complaints about the first version of the mastery system, even though in general it was an addition and not a subtraction to the profession.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just glad for the opportunity to contribute and hopefully improve the gameplay experience.

Thank you guys for continuing to play and breathe life into the UO world.