• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Logitech G13 or Razer Orbweaver Chroma Stealth

Zebediah

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking into purchasing a keypad, which of the two mentioned above is recommended? In addition to the the keypad, what keyboard is everyone using? Previously had Logitech G15v1 but it's no longer available. I have been looking at the Razer Blackwidow Chroma v2. All input is appreciated.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a razer naga for a mouse and a razer tartarus for a keypad which basically gives two keypads with 12 keys on each as well as a trigger, directional pad and more. As far as I know, the "Chroma" refers to the lighting effects.. so if you want to save a few bucks skip the fireworks.

Edit: Just realized you were looking for a keyboard rather than a keypad.. my bad. I try to limit my keyboard use to typing in chat in all the games I play by binding my most used key combos to the mouse and game pad. So for me, on a desktop computer, amazon basics does the trick!