• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login Servers Dead?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Trying to log in this morning and all I keep getting is "problem communicating with Origin'...

swampjumper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am getting same here was logged on and i got disconnected tried to log back in no go I think UO is correcting that script thingy it was missing.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well... here is to hoping they are fixing the 'synch error' thing that has been going on for a couple weeks. Would be good to be able to stay logged on and fighting for more than 45 minutes straight ;)

cypher_atl

Visitor
Just saw this on uo main page

Good morning everyone,

We need to do a 30 minute maintenance on the account center which means you will not be able to log in from 11 am to approx 12pm today 9/12/17. If you are already in the game you will not be effected by this maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding.

UO Team

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well... here is to hoping they are fixing the 'synch error' thing that has been going on for a couple weeks. Would be good to be able to stay logged on and fighting for more than 45 minutes straight ;)
Just saw this on uo main page

Good morning everyone,

We need to do a 30 minute maintenance on the account center which means you will not be able to log in from 11 am to approx 12pm today 9/12/17. If you are already in the game you will not be effected by this maintenance.

Thank you for your understanding.

UO Team
Oh well, so much for that hope, gonna hafta still dealing wondering how many tiles I'm offset by to run through a moongate or loot a corpse or open a door, or have to drop a spell I'm holding to Alt+P bc for some random reason opening your paperdoll fixes the sync errors temporarily.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Aha so, what's that English time...I'm so confused with time zones....11 am Eastern is .... oh man 4pm. Meh. I just got home. there goes my hour of play time before family time.