Login Problems...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

ChReuter

I currently cannot log into the game and I'm curious of whose to blame.
When I get to the screen that ask for my password, I enter it and it goes to to the verifying account screen but after a minute or so it says something like "There's a little trouble connecting with uo, close the program out and try again"

Well, I know my connection is decent, so is it still somehow my fault (as in did I change some settings or whatnot), maybe something along the trace route or thirdly is it Mythics fault? I know it'll be difficult to judge an answer with the small amount of info I gave, but i dunno how to trace routes anymore as uotrace doesn't work anymore I believe. I just would like to know if theres something i can do to fix it.

Thx
Chuck!