• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Login is down, soooooo .......

G

... lets amuse ourselves while we wait to log in.

I see 77 people viewing city hall right now and lots of new names quietly reading the forums (yes thats right I
you !)

So while we're all bored and waiting to be able to login, why not say hello?

And to any of you brave enough to post here and say hello, there's a dipkiss waiting for you in TC3 when we get back online

Disclaimer: the above offer is for a very limited time only, only one dipkiss per hello

Polly

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Does this offer only apply to new posters? /whine

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Hello!!!!!! Anybody out there? When you click the login link at the top of this screen it tells you how to register for free account so you can post!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And to any of you brave enough to post here and say <u>hello</u>, there's a dipkiss waiting for you in TC3 when we get back online

*applies lipgloss*

Polly

I

imported_sedusa

Help yourselves to some puppy chow while we wait. My daughter and I made some this evening.

A

AutumnC

hiyas
man this sooooooooooooo suck i just finially got my internet fixed to 10.0 and it actually working and i cant get on simssssssssss *whines*

D

DG_Tabitha

Howdy!

I'm lucky enough to still be logged in but since no one else is here what good is that?

L

Laverne

That's very nice, Polly. Please keep in mind that the readers and posters of this fine forum are a VERY VERY small minority of those who play the game.

It is also a difficult forum to make a post/observation/question...takes guts.

ALSO! (and most importantly) Not everyone plays in TC3. I deleted my TC3 sims ...seems most of the converstaion is between a handful of TC3 players &amp; the beloved "Devs".. Most of us play in the production cities.

Welcome to any of you newcomers and/or silent observers...let your voice be heard!

I

imported_kaylastarshine

Since I am bored because I can't login I finally decided to create an account here. I read the board almost everyday.. just never feel like saying anything.

Anyway.. just wanted to say Hey!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And to any of you brave enough to post here and say <u>hello</u>, there's a dipkiss waiting for you in TC3 when we get back online

*applies lipgloss*

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

Woot!!

Hi everyone...come post with us!

edit: opps to make sure I stay within the posted requirements...dont wanna miss my dipkiss...make that "Hello"

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's very nice, Polly. Please keep in mind that the readers and posters of this fine forum are a VERY VERY small minority of those who play the game.

Yes thanks, I'm well aware of that, I can't communicate to all those that don't check these forums, but I can certainly

It is also a difficult forum to make a post/observation/question...takes guts.

ALSO! (and most importantly) Not everyone plays in TC3. I deleted my TC3 sims ...seems most of the converstaion is between a handful of TC3 players &amp; the beloved "Devs".. Most of us play in the production cities.

Welcome to any of you newcomers and/or silent observers...let your voice be heard!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Laverne, I'm well aware that only a tiny proportion of players check stratics, hopefully that shouldn't stop me trying to bring a bit of light-hearted humour to those that do read here?

And yes I'm also very aware that it takes a lot for people to start posting here, like everyone else, I was new here once too.

I would have made the offer in other cities but unfortunately I've lost the ability to dipkiss in all but TC3. There again, I didn't actually say who would be doing the dipkissing, so who knows .....

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dust anyone? Low in fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pffft! What kind of a bear are you? Go catch us some salmon!

I

imported_Qute Pi

hi
or hello...
looks like everyone wants Polly kisses :*
I think I'll pass on the puppy chow tho...hehe

L

lisjacase1

Just wanted to say hello to TC3 community and all of our soon to be neighbors in the production cities, and Merry Christmas from Bot Factory University. Katz Purrrfect and I have worked very very hard to provide a great place for our friends and neighbors to skill mostly logic and mech, but we have everything. So my name is HotChic, saying hello, and finally coming out of lurker mode...lol Merry Christmas, and a sparkling New Year! Loving the game, and loving city hall and the wonderful devs that work hard to keep a great escape for all of our humans. Wonderful friends, and people in this game. Very special. Feel very thankful to know of such great Simmys!!!
Lots of Love,
HotChic <font color="blue"> </font>

M

MrsNova

Hiya everybody I decided to quit lurking also and make a account

C

calvinscreeksim

Randomness:

I have the day off from work tomorrow, should I go drinking at night?

*edited to replace the word that with at*

I

imported_Qute Pi

<blockquote><hr>

Randomness:

I have the day off from work tomorrow, should I go drinking that night?

[/ QUOTE ]

be safe if you do!

C

calvinscreeksim

I cab it cause I'm cool like that. I won't let my bf drive nor will I if we do go out.

G

I ran and ran but that darn Aster is too fast for me!

Good to see you even if it was just your backside as I chased you down the block screaming "Stop Aster Stop!" I know you heard me!

H

Heidi14663

Hello Polly!
Am I on that list for dip kiss? Sure hope so it's one of my favorite interactions!
this is Hi Hi from TC3, StarryBright from Calvins Creek and HeidiKiss from Interhogan. Stop in and see me sometime huh?
Love to you all...
Okay time to go do something to stop the shakes.. Hope to see you all real soon!
Toodles